Chapter 11: My Evil Plan

It was exactly 17 minutes and 45 seconds into the walk home when the first thought of jumping in front of car and ending my life crossed my mind. It was then 18 minutes and 2 seconds when I began to drive myself crazy with trying to answer unanswered questions like ‘how was the first person created? Did we really evolve from apes?’ and ‘What came first? The chicken or the egg?”.  How is it that in this technological filled world we can’t answer such questions? Surely an ape man could have left us some clues or something!

Sighing, I glanced back at the empty sidewalk and pouted down at my feet that had been getting sore causing me to have suicidal thoughts. I can’t go on anymore guys, I think my feet are going to drop off, I have never power walked so fast in my life. Ever since I left Dale standing on the street I have been feeling paranoid and my spider senses where tingling.  I don’t know if you guys have been paranoid, but I think I have a bad case of that right now.   After leaving Dale, I spotted a hotdog stall which I quickly ran to and used the only dollar in my pocket to feed my gutsy belly. It was only when I was happily munching on it that I crossed a phone box when I realised I could have used it to call my aunt. After having a glaring match with the hotdog, I ate it with angry bites and headed home where it had started to get dark, the street lights had flickered on, causing the shadows to grow in size and a cold chill to settle in the air.

After stopping to stare at a street light where I thought I had seen something move I tucked my hands into my jacket pockets, not caring that now the stains where visible on my jeans. I would rather look like a hobo then shiver to death. After finally pulling my ice and picking my pace up I jumped when something wet fell on my cheek.

Hoping that it wasn’t bird poop, I wiped it away and stared at the droplet on my fingers. Suddenly, it was if was a switch was flipped as rain began to ascend from the sky, soaking everything within minutes.

I kept my head down and the hood of my jacket up as I pushed forward, my head slightly raised as I made sure I was heading in the right direction. I was still not familiar with the back-routs so I had decided to stick to the roads I had driven down.

Looking up though squinting eyes my eyes widened when I heard loud footsteps from behind me, glancing back around I almost gaped as I quickly turned around.

Stop Gwen, it’s not an axe murder; get your head out of those stupid horror movies. Oh my god, what if it’s a zombie or human size Chuckie doll?

Maybe I need to stop watching horror movies. What am I saying? I only watched them because Rose forced me to, speaking of Rose; she has called me yesterday filling me in on her advancing relationship with Liam.

As the person came closer,  I couldn’t help but think how deformed they look, was that a tail? Oh my god, it’s a mutated human. Holy shit, I’m going to die. Shall I run? No, what if it’s just someone who’s a hunchback. 

By now their shadow was almost upon me as I blinked at how ugly it looked, by now I was freaking out and I could hear the heavy breathing that’s sounded like a gasping fish and a snorting dragon. Quickly thinking, I decided I was ready for this…I could defeat this thing and be ready for whatever men and black shit was going down right now, as long as Will Smith comes and saves my ass, im not going down without a fire.

When they were close enough to grab me, I turned around and shouted a loud, “Why yah!” as I made a karate chopping motion ready to poke their eyes out (if they had any) and make them regret choosing me.

Instead I came face to face with a wide eyed old granny in a huge coat with her large dog that was so out of breath I thought it was going to pass out.