Chapter 36: It Bit Me.

Chapter 36: It bit me.

"They bit me!" Kyle said.

"Oh my god, they bit you."

"Look, it bit me!"

"They bit you!"

"They bit me, me!"

"Okay, Kyle you're milking it now." Aunt June suddenly cuts in, cutting my next words short.

"Oh. No. You. Didn't." I gasp, a hand going to my heart as I turn to glare at my aunt. At my expression, she raises an eyebrow.  

Pointing a finger at the traitor, I shout, "You just spoiled our rage!" 

I blindly nudge my elbow backwards into Kyle's stomach who catches quickly onto my queu. "You stopped us!" 

"She stopped us."

  "They bit me, she stopped us!" 

Aunt June begins to slowly back away with her hand's raised, palms turned toward us as if calming a threatening dog. "For some reason, I have only just realised that you two are weirder than me. I'm out." She shouts the last part as she disappears out the door. 

Kyle doesn't wait in finishing our conversation. "How dare they bite me?"

"Okay, your milking it now Kyle," I say with a straight face as I pick up the antiseptic creme of the counter.

Kyle's scowl soon turns into a frown as I hold the creme up in the air as if showing of a trophy. "My special healing cream!" I inform as I waggle it from side to side.

"Uh-huh.  Let's do this!" he said and I went to put it on I stopped. His eyes were squeezed tightly shut. This boy is such a pussy!

He peeked when I didn't put it on. 

"I thought black ants don't bite," I said, a frown on my face.

"What's that?" 

"A bite." 

"Not exactly from you, is it?" 

"Touche." I say as I slap the cream on his leg earning myself  a nice girly scream.

I smiled rubbing my finger over his bite mark "Your such a baby," I snicker as I smack  it one last time before dropping his leg and running off and out of his grabbing hands.

Two days later.  ❀ ♘ ❀

"Gweneviere, do I make myself clear 20 minutes of research and that is it." My drama teacher said, I nodded a fake smile on my face.

 The bloody old hag! It takes 10 minutes just too frigging get there, even though it's only around the corner. Technically it should only take like 2 minutes, but I like to walk like a turtle when I'm not in the mood.

I did a slow jog and made my way to the library in what I would say record timing.

Okay, it took me about 4 minutes, but hey! I'm a turtle today.

I had been sent on a mission by my drama teacher to find out as much as I can on the play Romeo and Juliet.

Yeah, where doing the play of Romeo and Juliet and they hope to let us perform next month! It's absolutely ridiculous, and everyone has to be in it. I on the other hand hope to be a tree or something...it's okay being a tree, and don't tell me you've never tried waving your hands in the air as if you were a tree. If you haven't I suggest you do it right now. Wave your hands in the air...I told you to do it! There we go it's not that hard, it's kind of cool, huh?