Chapter 30: A Day with Gwen and Kyle...

Can you believe it I'm at chapter 30! I want a big thank you to all my fans for all their support and kind words. But a huge thanks you to loveislustful who helped to put a huge smile on my face. Thank you! Also thanks to her I got some ideas for my story (the French guy). And have you seen how long this chapter is??? I know I'm on a high, my fingers were flying so fast over the buttons I didn’t even know what I was writing!

Check out this picture of Kyle's GTA Concept, isn't is beautiful?  >>>>>>

 ❀ ♘ ❀

Chapter 30: A Day with Gwen and Kyle…

Chapter 30: A Day with Gwen and Kyle…

 “Eating toast, nom-nom. Got chocolate spread on top of my toast, nom-nom. Ohh, where is my top? Top, oh, top! Where are you?” my beautiful song was cut short when I stuck the last piece of toast between my lips as I quickly zipped the back of my school skirt up. My eyes roamed around the room and I quickly munched on the last of the toast as I tried to find something to cover myself with as I was only dressed in my school skirt my purple lace bra and my cute little ballet flats aunt June had brought me last week. I lifted up some tossed away clothes in search of my blouse and froze when the door opened and someone strode in, folding my arms across my chest I turned to glare at the person over my shoulder in an attempt to keep my front as hidden as possible.

“Now this is a sight I could get used to.” Kyle grinned, his blue circles running from the skin of my neck to the highest point of my skirt where it rested on my hips. Coughing and spluttering it took all my willpower to not turn around and smack him upside the head. No, that would give him a full view.

I blushed a shade of red “Kyle! Don’t go barging in someone else’s room like you own the fricking place!” I screamed and motioned with my eyes to the door.

Kyle’s gaze had fixed on the clasp of my bra and he licked his lips before asking, “So am I taking it off or helping you put it on?”

Well, there goes my bottom lip. Feeling defenseless and exposed, I did the only think I could do and shouted for help.

“Pervert, pervert in the house! Help! SOS, flash of the little light things.  Somebody save my ass.” I screamed in hope Aunt June or Taylor would take on the hero's role and evacuate Kyle and his perving eyes.  

Kyle raised his hands in a defensive manner but finally turned around, his own hands folding across his chest, “Jesus Gwen, I came in here because I had a surprise for you.” He muttered, as I scanned the room in one last attempt at finding the damn top. My eyes came to rest on the mirror where a white piece of fabric was hanging over, the blouse clearly visible.

Typical.

Angry, I snatched it off and pulled it over my head and was not surprised when I heard the stitches groaning in protest at the force I was using as I pulled it down over my stomach. Satisfied that I was presentable and I could have a decent conversation without him staring at my chest, I headed over to him and stood in front of him.

“So what’s the surprise?” I asked as I pulled on a faded jean jacket, the sleeves already rolled up as I un-tucked my hair.

 “Well someone looks edible today, and you boob button is not done up.” I sighed before looking down and doing up the stupid button that always seemed to cause me trouble. “As for the surprise, you’ll have to wait and see.”  He smirked his hands resting on my waist as he pulled me into a small hug.