Chapter 69: Let's ski.

I bet you guys hate me at the moment for taking so long to update but sixth form is really hard guys and i don’t have as much time as I used to so sorry but please continue to support me! also, I am slowly going through and editing because as this story goes on i am finding such stupid faults and a lot of it needs to be deleted! Love you guys as much as cookies, so keep chomping and voting!

Chapter 69: Let's ski.

“It is important that you all remember to press this button if you are in trouble. This enables us to find you, with this device we will be able to find you in a couple of hours at the most. Thank you guys for listening and stay safe.” the man nodded his head with a smile and I yawned.

It took almost two hours to teach us how to ski, the dangers and what to do if we where in a sticky situation. What happened to paper guides? I'm pretty sure I could have skimmed through it in a matter of seconds and learn everything that they had just taught us. Its not like I would have read it anyway.

I rubbed the side of my nose and continued kicking the chair in front of me out of sheer boredom. The person in front turned around and I sent him a dark look. Kyle winked and I scoffed at him.

Who does he think he is?

I turned my face away and focused on the headteacher who was now talking, “You are free to roam around the site of Jackson Hole but keep in the boundaries, stay in a group and remember to get a pass from one of the teachers if you are leaving for the village.” he finished with a wave of a hand to the door, where students groaned as they stood up, their numb bum's complaining at how long we had to sit. I kicked Kyle's chair with more force than necessary, I was sent flying forward as he had stood up, the chair unable to take my hulk force. I glared even more and blew a piece of my hair that had fallen forward into my eyes.

Kyle laughed, making me jut my chin out, as I pretended to ignore him. Yeah, that should teach him.

“Oh, Gwen, what is that on your neck? Sir, Gwen has a bruise on her neck and it looks bad, maybe she needs to go to the nurse!” Leon shouted to Sam, who craned his neck to see over the mass of students, a suspicions look on his face.

I thumped Leon on the arm and couldn’t help the smile that broke across my face as he screamed like a little girl and began to forcefully rub the spot.

Kyle snickered and I made a move to kick him in the leg, I missed completely making me pull a face.

“Guys, lunch is a half one and dinner at six thirty, don’t be late unless you wish to eat in the village.” Mr Sam told us as he placed his hand in the crook of his waist, his eyes daring us to be late or to not turn up. I nodded and repositioned the hat on my head, the tassels falling on my shoulders.

“Are we already for Gwen’s first ski?” kyle asked, clapping his hands together in glee.

Oh, how I hope he falls down a well...in the snow.

I shook my head, “I'm not skiing with you.”

“Ah, come on Gwen,” Kyle glanced around making sure Sam was not in hearing range before continuing, “ I didn’t mean to kick you out of the bed...and then kick you in the face and also put snow in your pants, but your face is so cute when your angry.” he pretended to wipe a fake tear making me bite my lip in an attempt to stop me from kicking him in the willy. His testicles will go from being mini golf balls to footballs.