Chapter 37: Snip Snip!

See this button here ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

the one that says ‘vote’ if you press it you save the world. Quick press it!! Before the world blows up!

If you didn’t press it…you just killed us…nice going -___- X_X  EVERYONE IS NOW DEAD!

Chapter 37: Snip snip!

It had only been a day since I had gotten got one of my stitches caught on a nail. And it bloody hurt! And when I say it hurt, I mean it hurts, like getting whacked by a baseball bat- okay, maybe not that extreme. But at this particular moment, what I was doing right now. Well, right now Leon and I were singing at the top of the lungs.

“They see me rollin', They hatin!” me and Leon belted.

“Miss. Matthews and Mr. Daniels!”  Someone shouted.

“Whoo, go Leon!” I shouted and whooped as he continued the song.

“Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin' dirty

Tryin to catch me ridin' dirty

Tryin to catcridin'ridiny dirty

Tryin to catch me ridin' dirty

My music so loud

I'm swingin'

Tryin to catch me ridin' dirty

Tryin to catch me ridin' dirty” I nodded my head to his little singing rap, which I could just about to hear through our shared iPod earpiece.

I turned to look at the devil that had spoiled the most awesome song of all time by pulling out our earpiece. Who the hell does she think she is, pulling out the little bud as if she owned it? 

“This will not do!” Leon and I both stared at our religious education (Re) teacher as if she was a squirrel humping its nuts. Hey, don’t judge you never know what’s going on inside teachers minds. Dun dun dun…I know you do, I see you watching your teacher, looking at them, trying to figure out what their thinking. When I look at them I imagine them to thinking as we do. When they are giving you a lecture ad looking at you as if they know everything. They lie! Secretly they don’t have a clue what they are saying, there just read off a piece of paper. And gods forbid if you steal it, they won’t be able to give you a lecture; instead they will tell you the only thing they know for sure:  how to wipe your ass.

“What?” I said, Leon and I both glancing at each other.

“I have had it up to here with you two! Have you heard anything I have said?” she asked us, her arms were crossed over her chest and everyone was staring at us, even Kyle who shook his head and wagged his finger at us both.

Mrs. (yeah someone actually married the old hag) Screwvichce. Now I don’t know if you guys already figured it out, if you haven’t this is what it sounded like ‘screw witch’ ha ha! What a name for a religious person. And at the moment I'm not really happy about being near strong believers, why? Because: 1. I went to church and on the way back nearly got killed! 2. I don’t have a number 2 – actually I do, I have committed too many sins at the moment. Remember that little fly I accidently killed? Well, I actually killed its brother this morning. It wasn’t my fault, it was all up in my face. So I swatted it. Who knew that it would get caught in between my fingers and die? Don’t be like that; I held a funeral for it (if you call flicking it across the room a funeral).