Chapter 67: Jackson Hole.

Hey Guys, a little bit of Kyle and Gwen for you guys before the crap starts hitting the fan! 

Happy Reading!

Chapter 67: Jackson Hole.

Squelch…squelch….squelch  was the sound Kyle's foot made as he made his way up the steps of the coach, the frothing bubbles had stopped trying to squeeze its way through the sticking as his foot was able to dry in the twenty minutes it took for us to land and walk to the coach. My top had decided to stick to my stomach and the cold air and flakes of snow was making me feel like thee Jack Frost. Shivering, I smiled at Kyle's face, his eyebrows where drawn together as he ran the plush towel over his face to get rid of the flakes that had begun to stick to the end of his eyelashes. I waited patiently, little shivers climbing up my back as we waited for the scrawny kid in front to hurry up and sit down. Cant he feel the bloody cold out here?!

Kyle lost his patients and gave the kid a shove towards an empty seat at the front, the boy let out a girly squeal and bit back his snarky remark when he sees it was Kyle, his mouth slammed shut and he sat down looking at his hands in his lap.

Amy was behind me and I chuckled when she whispered in my ear, “Man period.”

I rolled my eyes and slapped Kyle on the back, pushing him forward so the other people and I could get out of the cold.

“Stupid people take to fucking long to find a seat, what you staring at four eyes?” he hissed as he walked past a kid who was staring wide eyed, Kyle carried on walking to the back of the coach, the whole time  people adverted their eyes when they see his pissed face. He took a seat second from the back, I rolled my eyes and  pressed my back to him as he tucked his legs up making room for me to climb into the seat next to him; I sat down next to the window, a frown on my face.

When he didn’t turn to look at me and glared at Amy when she smiled at him I muttered, “Someone’s in a pissy mood.” I leaned my elbow against the window that was beginning to mist up due to the cold.

His head snapped towards me and everything went dark, I frowned and was about to ask who turned out the lights when I realized Kyle had thrown his towel over my head. I guess you’re kind of wondering why we are wet and why Kyle is pissed as if I stole his ice cream or something childish like that (I would be pissed if someone stole my ice-cream).

Flashback- wait, why do people call it a flashback? That’s just stupid whoever made that up needs to be shot, seriously it’s not a flash back, it’s a memory so it should be call memory-back. I know what you’re thinking, they’re both similar.  No, it’s not mine is way cooler. Flashback? What kind of idi- okay, back to the story.

Anyway to my MEMORY-BACK.

~8~ < It’s a waving snowman!

“What do you mean your foots stuck?” I hissed, my voice hoarse from screaming, I took a step back, my grip loosening slightly on his crinkled shirt. Moving backwards, I turned to look down at his foot, which was stuck in the toilet.

I pulled back a hand over my mouth as I laughed, my laughter was cut off when the plane dipped and I gripped onto Kyle's arm, my fingers gripping his shirt in a death grip on his flannelled shirt. Someone rapping on the door with their knuckles made me freeze, Marks muffled voice drifted through the door, “Is everything okay in their you two?” he shouted and I was about to shout out that we needed his help when Kyle shook his head at me.