Chapter 65: The Airport.

Really sorry for the long wait, will you please forgive me? Extra cookies for everyone! xx

Please vote, comment and follow (is this twitter now?) if you haven't.

Chapter 65: The Airport.

 Okay, so I packed some extra socks and underwear and even some nice soap and shampoo, oh, and that thing that vibrates.” Aunt June began as she dropped my bags beside the door. Grateful, I smiled at her and stopped my stretched out arms frozen in the air as I raised an eyebrow at what she had just said.

Kyle's face suddenly appeared out of nowhere next to Aunt June as he raised a curious eyebrow, his trademark smirk on his face as he waited for an explanation. After shooting him my most powerful glare (even darth Vader would fall prey to this glare, damn, even superman. Sod them; my glare could tackle the world!) He bent down to grab my bags full of clothes and essentials that would be needed for the trip.

I was about to smile in triumph that my glare had silent him forever, that was a lie nobody could stop Kyle's fat mouth, not even his Twinkie fingers. I'm being serious, he has some sausage fingers, there was this one time when I was making a house out of play dough and what did Kyle go and do? He stuck his fat finger in it, and I mean fat, he destroyed the whole thing with one finger; I had to make out that a meteoroid had hit it!

Kyle flashed me a perfect set of pearls as he asked, “And what could you possibly have in their that vibrates, I wonder?” he questioned, earning an elbow in the ribs from Aunt June who had finally caught on.

With a forced smile, I turned to face my Aunt June. “Yes, June.” I gritted out, “Please tell me what vibrating thing I have in their?” I asked my face heating up in embarrassment.

She laughed and tapped my arm lightly; her smile soon vanished when realization dawned on her  and she shot Kyle a look of ‘0h, I get it, you’re thinking dirty’. Wait, I thought she court on earlier?!

“Why Gwen’s vibrating toothbrush, silly, what were you thinking?” her tone turned serious at the end and her twitching fingers told me that she was about to hit Kyle upside the head. June was still not over the trauma of trying to cope with giving laxative to her boss and having her hair pink.

A smile lit up my face when someone cursed, amused, I whipped my head around in time to watch as one of my bags rolled down the stairway like a runaway sausage. It rolled to a halt at the foot of the stairs and a loud chuckle escaped my lips as Taylor ran down after it stopping at the bottom to pick it up. I watched as he bent down to scoop it up and stopped when there was a loud vibrating sound. He jumped back a little squeak escaping his lips, he looked at me wide eyed. “Their something vibrating in their!” he hissed pointing at it as if a huge bear was going to break out and eat his hand.

If he didn’t stop shaking, I was going to eat his bloody hand, the big baby!

“Gwen don’t tell me it’s a vib-”

“Ohh, at least we know what someone does when they’re on their own.” Someone snickered and I let out a loud grown and threw my hands in the air before shouting at every ones laughing faces, “It’s a bloody vibrating toothbrush okay? Get over it!” I shouted storming over to the bag, I began picking through my stuff and once I found my toothbrush in my wash bag I slid the on button to the off. As soon as I switched it off, I zipped everything closed and turned to glare at my aunt. “This is your fault.” I accused her as I picked up my bag, after figuring it to heavy; I let it drop back to the ground and slid it across the ground instead.