Chapter 68: Settling in and Long, Lonely Nights.

Sorry Guys had exams and now they are over  I am free for another year! Whooo! This is dedicated to xxWeirdGirlxx  because she wished me luck for my exams and i found it really sweet! Thankyou!

Also, this is restricted because...well...lets just say that you guys asked for some loving, so I gave you some loving! 

RECAP: Now somebody asked me who Aaron was so I'm going to give you a quick recap of who he is and what he done. Aaron was a part of Kyle's best friends group along with Leon, Danny, Josh and Ryan. Aaron began acting funny around his friends and he offended Gwen by calling her a slut, ending in Leon and Kyle kicking him out of the part and telling him to think about what he had done and who he had offended. Then, a couple of weeks later, Gwen was involved in a car crash with Jessica where he had tried to kill Gwen, Gwen then saved Aarons life by getting him out of the car before the building collapsed. After both of them where rushed to hospital, it was announced that Aaron was in a coma and it’s unlikely that he might wakes up. He still hasn’t awoken to this day and Dale has given hints that Aaron didn’t have his mind set on killing her but someone else did. And if you’re wondering why I am telling you this than you will have to wait and see! :p

Chapter 68: Settling in and Long, Lonely Nights.

****

“This is going to be so cool!” Amy shouted as she ran around the room as she opened and closed draws to put away her clothes and essentials away.  I shook my head a goofy grin on my face as I sat down on my double bed. Yeah, everyone gets their own double bed! How cool is that? As I sat down, my but sunk in the deepness of the covers and I flumped backwards, the bed rocking slightly and I squealed. Man, I can’t wait to roll myself up in a pancake tonight! It’s going to be so warm and snugly compared to outside.

As soon as I was about to tell Kyle that this was going to be the best two weeks ever we were hurriedly ushered out of the bus and us girls and boys where split up. The girls were sent to the right cabin and the boys to the left, where we were given a room number and had to pick a roommate, Amy had quickly made her way over to me and I had to send Millie an apologetic smile before going to our designated room. From the window I could see the front of the boy’s cabin, I didn’t dare look and we had decided to keep the blinds shut at all times. I couldn’t be bothered to move and look to see if I could see anyone, I didn’t fancy seeing guys half naked and most probably whacking each other with towels on the ass…oh, is that only in movies?

“Amy, you have to lay down on your bed, it feels amazing.” I breathed and jumped out of my skin when she flopped down next to me, her hair fanning over my face.  I blew it out of my mouth and laughed along with her when she nudged me on the arm.

“This is going to be one kick ass Christmas.” I sang excitedly.

Amy grinned at me and nodded her head, “Oh, I'm sure it will be.” She breathed turning to look at the celling.

“Hmm?” I breathed waiting for her to explain further.

She sighed, “Well, every year for the past couple of years I have wished for this one thing that I have wanted so bad and I think this year will be the year that it finally comes true, have you ever wished for something really bad?” Amy asked and I frowned at her serious, expression. Whatever she wanted for Christmas she has wanted it for a long time. I didn’t press as I felt that we were on a touch subject, I didn’t need a woman crying all over me now.