Chapter 26: Run Baby Run

I opened my eyes slowly and moaned when a pain shot through my neck when I moved. I looked up shocked not knowing where I was until I recognised I was in our lounge.  I blinked the sleep out of my eyes and jumped when someone next to me moved. I was leaning against Kyle who was asleep his head on the pillow. Someone else on my other side I dint need to look to know it was Taylor, his  head was on my shoulder as he snored quietly his  hanging  open.  How very attractive Taylor I thought. A thin blanket had been draped over the 3 off us and I looked around in the dim light. The thick drapes cut off most of the light from the room and I couldn’t see if it was still dark or light out. I turned my neck and winched when it made a loud click. When we had got back we had sat down and played games for the rest of the night. I think I had fallen asleep first, my legs where curled up beneath me and most of my weight was on Kyle who’s arm had snaked around my waist. I tried looking over his fat head at the clock that was on the small table. I lifted Taylor’s head of my shoulder and managed to roll him onto the pillow on the other side of his head. Now I could move, I reached forward and had no luck. Why can’t we have extendable hands? Wouldn’t that be a lot easier? And if someone annoys you in class you don’t have to get up and smack them, you can smack them when your half way across the room a safe distance away. That would be so cool. Wow I love my creations, I should be an inventor.

Back to this damn clock I began half crawling over Kyle my knee close to his ‘pride and joy’ is what he likes to call it. Just think one slip and he could be withering in pain on the floor. 

Should I or shouldn’t I? No Gwen let’s get the clock. 

I made a reach for it and nearly knocked it over. “Ah ha,” I couldn’t help the words escape my lips in satisfaction. 

“Hey if you want to get on it, you just had to say.” Kyle said sleepily. 

I jumped and almost fell of the couch when he spoke. 

“Shut up.” I was about to look at the clock. 

“I must say this is a sight I could defiantly get used to.” He said and I really felt like squeezing his pride and joy. 

I was about to pull back when he held me on his lap. “Don’t I get a good morning kiss.” he said making  kissing motions.

“You. Want. A. Good. Morning. Kiss.” I said slowly looking at him, I watched as his face fell making him look sad, he made his lip quiver “You’re such a big kid.” I muttered but gave him a peck on the lips. He pulled me back  hungry for more. Hey, I wasn’t complaining. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I felt reluctant to give in but signed when I did. My tong explored his mouth, as we had a full on make out session. His hand was tangled in my bed hair and I most probably had bad morning breath. So did this mean we were dating? I guess it kind of did. But being with Kyle was something of a whole new level. I felt happier and somehow the day looked a lot more welcoming. We broke apart when Taylor stirred. I stood up and stretched and began pulling my hair back into a pony tail. 

“I give into you so easily.” My voice was a whisper as I tried not to wake Taylor.

 He leaned back his hands behind his head and he shrugged a smile on his lips. 

“I’m not complaining.” He smiled. 

“That’s a miracle for you.” I muttered and looked at the clock “Its bloody 8:15 where late!” I shouted and Taylor woke with a start his whole body alert and he looked about cautiously.