Chapter 41: Ice sculpture=.........

Wow, do you know how much fun I had reading all your comments? It was so bloody funny I actually think I peed myself (I didn’t really guys…or maybe I did) but there is one true winner of the funniest one  that I think deserves  a dedication it has to be dun…dun…dun *pulls the piece of card out of the gold envelope* “And the first winner  is  xxwigleyxx

And the person who guessed  the closest is….Kri111 (you will be receiving the next dedication!!)

Congratulations to the two winners!

To everyone who guessed please shower yourself with cookies (not literally)!

 ❀ ♘ ❀

Chapter 41: Ice sculpture=.........

“Kyle, you see that?” I asked kicking his leg under the table.

“What is that in Latin and not French?” he wondered out loud, he was currently looking at a menu that looked like it belonged to the queens writing set, does the queen have a writing set? Do we even have a queen?

A posh queens menu, well, that’s a first.

I kicked him again, leaned over, and began tapping his arm. I felt like a little kid trying to gain  their mothers attention.

“Kyle,” I whined, he knows how much I hate being ignored the little crapper.

“What?” he answered finally and I thought about ignoring him; if I do that he might ignore me, no I will answer him.

“Have you seen that swan sculpture?” I pointed over to it and he nodded.

“Yeah, it’s one of the restaurants main attractions.” He said as if it was no big deal.

Oh hell was it a big deal! It was a giant ice sculpture.

“Edward Scissorhands would love this.” I looked at the sculpture imagining Edward to come in with his scissor hands.

“Who?” he asked making me gasped.

“Oh hell no, do you mean to tell me you have never watched Edward Scissorhands?” I asked gobsmacked.

“What?” he asked, shaking his head.

“Edward!” I shouted, making the people around us jump (I made myself jump). I leaned forward to whisper, “He’s played by Johnny Depp. He has scissors as hands.” I said in a duh tone and tried to do the scissor actions with my hands.

I looked like a nutter, wait, I always look like a nutter.

“He has scissors as hands?” he asked in disbelief.

 I'm serious where has this guy been living? Under a rock or maybe even on his dinosaur.

“It’s a film Kyle.”

“I didn’t say anything; I just think it sounds a bit weird.” He held up his arms in defense.

“You’re weird,” I muttered.

“What? It’s not as if we have someone writing a story about us is it?” he asked and I smiled. (if you’re reading this, which you obviously are, this is a smile of so many secrets ;)).