Chapter 64: The Party part 2!

So sorry for the long wait, but I GOT OVER 1 MILLION VIEWS! I WANT TO THANK YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND EVEN YOU! THANK YOU ALL! Okay, i'm calm, thanks for all the views and this chapter is dedicated to LyssaRawrs for...you will see why half way through! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!

EAT COOKIES AND GET FAT...

Chapter 64: The Party part 2!

“Phaa...” I pointed at Kyle and managed to choke out, “you- what- ha ha- why! Ahh-ahh.”  Tears where streaming down my face as I stared at Kyle naked body. I wiped them away, not caring that I was ruining my makeup, as soon as I met Kyle's annoyed gaze I broke into another round of laughter. 

“Yes, it’s very funny, let’s all laugh at the naked, helpless guy. Nice one.” He sneered, looking away from me.

My mouth dropped open and I folded my arms across my chest. “Ohh, someone’s dropped their trousers and is in a pissy mood, ha-ha, see what I did their?” I questioned and sighed when he gave me a flat look, “Well, something’s crawled up your naked ass and died.” I laughed at my own joke; my laughter was cut short when I caught sight of his un-amused face.

“Will you just get the key so I can put some clothes on?” he asked and I cocked my head to the side and smiled.

“Nah, I prefer you like this.” I admitted shooting him a wink before backing out of the bathroom slowly. His sexy smirk slowly disappeared when he noticed what I was planning to do.

He went to take a step forward but was yanked back by the handcuffs, cutting him of mid stride. “Gwen, don’t leave me at a party like this, all the rest have done.” He harshly whispered.

I rolled my eyes and held my hands up in a keep calm way “I'm going to find the keys, so keep your pants on- which is impossible. Let me guess, Aunt June did this?” I asked, pulling my mental detective notebook in my head. I mentally scribbled Aunt June down and began to think of all the places I would hide a key if I was June. Actually, I don’t even want to know where she would hide a key. It was as if a light bulb went off in my head.

“I know where she has hidden the key.” I looked left and right and peeked out of the door.

“Gwen, the house is not hotwired with bombs, just walk normally, don’t do a roll, nice, I just seen your red pants.” I could mentally see him rolling his eyes, I shrugged and stood up, making sure that my dress was back in its original position (flat and not over my head).

“Gwen!” Kyle shouted making my shoulders sag with disappointment, couldn’t he see I was on a top-secret mission and it was crucial that I don’t get caught.

I made my way back to my bathroom and gave him a disappointed look “What?” I asked and he motioned with a jerk of his head to the towel resting on the towel rack. I ripped it from its hold and wrapped his waist; he then removed his hand to hold it. “Now don’t make a sound it will be hard explaining this too one of Aunt June’s quests.” I informed him as I closed both my bathroom and bedroom door behind me. I made my way across the hall, the sound of rhythmic music and people chattering could be heard from here. I pushed open June’s door and let it swing open, there was a loud ‘thud’ as it came into contact with the wall.  I scanned my surrounding and deciding it was all clear. I began to hunt around for the key; I checked inside her special box and found nothing. I looked under and over everything.  With a sigh, I sat down on Aunt June’s bouncy bed, my eyes lifting to look at the side opposite it. My eyes widened and I slapped my cheek, right there was a poster that read ‘Key Here’ with an arrow pointing to a big box that sat on top of the chest of draws. I ran towards it and practically ripped the lid off to reveal a box full of little chocolates. As I look down lovingly into it, I grabbed the small piece of paper that rested on top of it. I opened it to reveal Aunt June neat writing, it read: