Chapter 49: Be with you and Mr. Fish

“Gwen, Gwen!” someone hissed in my ear.

Someone hissed…wait, hissed don't snakes hiss? Holy cow there’s a snake in my bed! Panicked, I thrashed to turn around and get away from it.

As I wildly began to escape my hand came into contact with the ‘snake’. My erratic heartbeat missed a beat when it moved and let out a curse word. Holy. Fucking. Shit. There is a talking snake in my bed, a talking snake! 

Wait, hold up Gwen, snakes don't talk.

I stopped moving to catch sight of whoever or whatever was in my bed with me. As they moved, small squeaks came from them. 

My answers where clear when a familiar voice hissed, “What the hell.” making me freeze and my eyes widen. It was in fact, not a hissing, squeaking snake.  

I leaned over my fingers fumbling for the lamp switch, I cringed when something fell on the floor that sounded a lot like my alarm clock. I finally managed to locate the light switch and as soon as it turned on I was left blind , my eyes filling with water from the sudden light. I squinted, waiting for my eyes to adjust.

I really need to eat more carrots, that way I wouldn't have to turn on the light and  I would be able to see in the dark.

As soon as my eyes adjusted I turned my sleepy eyes towards the intruder. “Kyle, what are you doing here?”  I asked,  looking around sleepily for Taylor who  had disappeared. I yawned and looked down at the floor where my alarm clock had landed, I caught sight of the time, my eyes widened and I looked from the alarm to Kyle. Its  bloody quarter to four? Is he crazy?

Then, it all came back to me, a few hours ago Kyle’s dad had told me that he was sending Kyle to Dubai to turn himself into a mini robot of himself, which was equivalent to a money grabbing bitch.

I ran a hand through my hair and glanced at him, my hair still had a slight dampness. Sleep was not an option for me, Taylor had drifted off to sleep leaving me to my thoughts and in the end, I decided the shower was the only place where I could shed my tears.

Kyle was looking at me a hand plastered to his cheek.

“Look, Kyle I'm sor-” I began my eyes beginning to water as i was ready to pour my heart out and ask for his forgiveness.

“No time, we got to go!” he whispered, cutting me off.

Wait, did this bitch just cut me of when I was about to give an important speech?

“Go, go where?” I frowned, trying to clear my confusion as I questioned him.

His leather jackets hugged his figure and when he moved I could see he was wearing a dark grey t-shirt that fit him snugly. I looked at his jeans and knew if I pulled his top up, they would be hanging of his hips. His hair was messy and his eyes wide showing he hadn’t got any sleep, at least he knew how I felt.

Trying not to lick my lips, I kept my eyes on his.

“I can’t tell you where, it’s a surprise.” He held his hand out for me to take. I took it standing up.

“Kyle. We need to talk about Duba-” once again, he cut me off by placed his figure over my lip, trailing my bottom lip.

“Shhh, not yet.” He told me his eyes on my lips.

For a moment, I thought he was going to kiss me but he pulled back and sent me in the direction of my closet.

“Where are we going at a time like this?”  I asked looking over my shoulder; I clicked the light on in the corset and looked at my mess of what I called clothes.