Chapter 46: Gwen and Kyle Adventure In The Kitchen!

Dun dun dun the winner is….marshmallow ninja!

Marshy, you know me to well and it’s kind of scary. As they say  'awesome minds think alike.' Congratulations you win…a dedication and an invisible cookie, better than a car, right?

Chapter 46: Gwen and Kyle Adventure In The Kitchen!

“Well, no one told me it was a costume party; I would have brought my superman outfit.” He said making me want to hug him.

He has a superman outfit!

Wait, hold up. Did the fourth most richest man just say that he wants to dress up with us? Is he serious?

“Are you kidding me right now?” I asked getting excited my hands wanting to flap around like a mad woman.

Don’t tell me you’ve never done the flap. You know, the flap where you are so existed you try to fly.

I cannot help doing it; it’s a natural reaction to me. You can say it’ Gwen, you are not normal’ I already know. Also, stop lying to yourself; you totally want to do the flap. (If you did, you are beyond awesome!).

Ben looked me up and down and frown on his beautiful face “Gwen my dear, I'm loving the new look. You look,” he paused scratching his chin “Tasty.” He finished and I smiled “Kyle you too look weirdly tasty.” He said and I laughed.

He glanced at Aunt June his face a mask of ‘what the hell’ and ‘why doesn’t she come to work in this’. I coughed standing in front of her, blocking him from the view of how short the dress is.

“I didn’t know you were coming for dinner today Ben, could you wait a second while I go on upstairs and get changed.” I smiled politely and turned to Kyle “Kyle keep your dad company.” I said while grabbing Aunt Junes arm, leading her towards the door.

“But dinner.” She hissed, I ignored her and practically pushed her out of the door.

“I need to get changed too.” Kyle voice drifted through the half shut door.

“No, keep your dad entertained, roll around or something.” I said closing the door fully  on him.

“Aunt June what were you thinking, wearing something like that with all these people around?” I asked pushing her up the stairs. I stopped when I noticed that there were two men in a black standing by the door, when they see me a small smile pulled at their lips. Great , I'm even a laughing stock to the men in black.

I was about to climb up the stairs behind my aunt and on second thoughts, I think I should lead the way, I don’t want to see another glimpse of her butt, not even for a second.

“He wasn’t supposed to be here so early and it’s not my fault I have great bum cheeks.”  She said rubbing it in.

“I have great bum cheeks to.”

“No you have a peanut butt.” She said making me huff.

“I do not.”

“Gwenpee. See I added ‘pee’ at the end of it.”

“Are you telling me that the name Gwenpee has been made because of my butt?” I asked annoyed that she had assaulted my bottom.

I glanced behind us “If you keep staring at my aunts black hole like that I will make sure she sucks you in and not in a good way!” I shouted to the agents who were staring at my Aunt’s ass as if they hadn’t seen one before.

Well I’ve never seen a yawning hippo in person before, not until recently that is.

They both glanced at me, smirks on their faces. One of the even had the nerve to wink.