Chapter 24: It's a Bomb!

We talked and talked and we laughed that’s what happened over the rest of the forty five minutes.

“There’s an ice cream shop just across the road from here why don’t you both go down and grab yourself a tub and why you at it grab pizza.” Kyle’s dad suggested when we ran out of things to say.

“Yeah, and can you make sure they don’t put any olive on it and I would like strawberry sauce please!” Kyle said and I gawped at him.

“Son you’re going with her.” Kyle’s mouth dropped open and I held in the snicker.

“I don’t want to go.” He pouted like a little kid.

“Did you know that there’s a serial killer loose around these parts? Killed two young females in two days.” he shook his headflipping through the paper.

Kyle’s jaw clenched and he stood up.

“Here’s the money.” He leaned over shoving the money in my hand and returned to the paper a smile on his face.

Kyle had already stormed out and I turned to him “There’s not really a serial killer on the loose, is there?”I asked and he laughed.

“No unless you class Kyle as one.”

I smiled “Great I’m going to get murdered.” I muttered and closed the door behind me, I looked at the note in my hand, a 100 dollars! I haven’t even come close to holding that much money. I gawped at it and jumped when someone snatched it out of my hands. I’ve been robbed! I was about to shout robbery! When I looked up it was no other than Kyle who had snatched it.

“I’ll keep a hold of that.”He went to put it in his pocket and I snatched it back.

“Hey, He gave it to me not you.” I looked at it seeing money sings behind my closed eyes.

He snorted and shot me a look “Stop drooling you’re making it soggy.” He snapped.

“Am not.”

“Are too.”

“I am not.” I said sternly.

“Look you’re making a puddle, its dripping down your chin.” I shot him a look and whipped my chin, there was nothing there. He snatched the 100 dollars from my grasp and ran to the elevator doors.

“Your ass is going down; I’m going to dribble all over your face!” I shouted and ran after him.

 ❀ ♘ ❀

I moved the pizza from one hand to another the box heating my fingertips.

“If you were a pizza girl, man the pizza won’t be the only thing I’d be eating.” Kyle said kicking my ass.

I turned to shot him a look; he was walking behind me on the sidewalk a whole shop in his hands. “Will you stop that, you’re a real pain in the ass, you know that?” And he was, do you want to know what he did? He put the 100 dollar bill in his back pocket of his jeans. And apparently his hands where to full to pull it out. Guess who had to do it. Yep you got it in one, me. It was his own fault for buying nearly the whole shop! Most of the shop was in his hands he had brought almost every topping you could thing off such as smarty’s and sprinkles, buttons and little yummy chocolate chips with galaxy cream (I won’t tell him off for buying that, he’s never going to know) I was surprised he couldn’t even see over the top! I hope his dad fries his ass.

As we made our way back to the elevator he coughed and I stopped.

“What?”

“Don’t use that elevator, it needs to be fixed it always does goes to the wrong floor. We will never get to the top. Well take my dad’s personal elevator.”

He wagged his eyebrows and I smiled “Personal elevator that’s so cool! Let’s go!” I made my way past him and was stopped when he called my name.

“It’s this way.” He snickered. He pointed in the opposite direction I was walking.

“I knew that.” I said and started walking down the long corridor to the right.

“Yeah and penguins fly.”He snorted.

“I am totally spitting in your pizza.” I whispered.

“What?” he said.

“I said it’s going to be a nice pizza.” I paused. No even better, I’m going to stick some old guy’s toenails in it.

Ha take that Kyle!

I stopped when a load of armed guards stood in the way, blocking me form going any further. I shrunk back and stood behind Kyle.

“She’s with me.” He shrugged; they nodded not looking any friendlier.

“You know the drill.” He said and they took the bags off him and I watched as they scanned them with a metal stick.

“Miss would you like to step through?” the man in the suit gestured to a little box a computer next to it. His tone didn’t say would you like to it said you have too.

I glanced at Kyle and he nodded.

What? It could have been a scary box that wanted to eat me, you never know these days.

As I made my way forward they took the pizza box out of my hand.

“Watch it there’s a bomb in there.” I joked, before I could even blink code red was being shouted and watched as men ran from every corner guns in hand swarming the pizza. And before I knew it I was in handcuffs with guns tamed on me.

Well, crap.

 ❀ ♘ ❀

Thank-you for reading!

Chloe xx