Chapter 61: Never get Taylor drunk.

Hey guys, sorry for the long upload. School has beeen hectic. Hope this makes up for it. Chloex.

Chapter 61: never get Taylor drunk.

Taylors arm outstretched and I jumped back to miss the liquid that was threatening to ruin my sparkly top. “I'm sexy and I know it!” he screamed at the top of his lungs his hip thrusts beginning to smoke up the whole dance floor.

“No, you’re really not.”

“Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah!” he began to wiggle and I hid beneath my arms for protection. “My eyes, my eyes, they burn!” I screamed my body moving like a possessed penguin.

If you ever want to see a possessed penguin, you just have to run to this club and watch, for free!

“Dun, dun, dun, I'm superman!” he shouted, his beer flying through the air, I watched regrettably as it landed on a nearby girl. Her mouth opened and I can guess a squeak escaped her lips as she glared at Taylor, she turned away with a flick of her hair.

“Yeah, shake that boot-ay!”  He shouted after her.

“Taylor, seriously, you need to tone it down.” I told him holding onto his left over beer.

“What did you say?” he shouted.

“I said you need to tone it down.”

“Was that my ass is so fine that you want to shine it down? Ah, Gwen, you’re so adorable.  Now let’s party!” he screamed and I watched as he bumped some dude out of the way to get to the dance floor.

Doesn’t he realize that he’s been partying for the last hour? I let out a long breath and swiveled around on the chair to face the bar. I took a long swig of my beer and tried not to pull a disgusted face as I searched the crowded club. The smell of sweat and booze clogged my nose and I held in the urge to pull out my perfume and spray some of these people.

I glanced to the left and I smiled to myself, slowly, I made my way towards the man that was casually leaning against the bar, beer in hand. His hair was swept neatly to the side making him look well groomed.

I smiled and nodded at him, “Hi, I'm Gwen.” I flicked my hair to the side, with a flick of my head and I tried not to lick his cheek.

Just joking, geez guys, calm down!

His lips pulled up at the corners and his head tipped to the side. Everything was going fine and my heart began to soar, this could be the man I'm looking for!

Then, by the two words he said next, spoiled the moment.

“Hey girl!” he screeched happily and my eyes popped out of my head.

5 words: He. Sounded. Like. A. Chipmunk.

I giggled and to hide my giggle by taking a sip from my bottle of beer. I giggled again when he began talking, my drink was spat back in the bottle and I moved it away to stop myself from drinking it.

“The names Alfie, it’s nice to meet cha, Gwen!” he shouted over the music and I nodded politely, a huge fat smile on my face.

“Hi, um, are you gay by any chance?” I asked trying not to offence him.