Chapter 58: Teachers and expensive houses!

IMPORTANT NOTICE! I'm sorry I haven’t uploaded lately but I have now started sixth from on Wednesday so I won’t be uploading as much as I usually do. My life has gotten extremely busy lately and as much as I love writing my future, education has to come first. Thanks to everyone who understands this and actually reads this! Have the biggest cookie you can fit in your mouth. I love you guys and hope that you all understand!

Chapter 58: Teachers and expensive houses!

I'm a ninja, I'm a ninja, I am the most awesome ninja in the world! That is my encouragement as I am on my way into breaking into someone’s property. Yep, I am a criminal, I am going o break into this… uh room and beg for help from someone and if the person refuses to help, all hell would break loose.

I know, I'm dangerous, right? I'm the most dangerous person you have ever met! I'm the biggest criminal you have ever seen!

Muwahh, okay time to get down to business, I have to break into this room.

Slowly, I cracked the door open and began crawling on my hands and knees into the…classroom!

Yes, I was breaking into a classroom full of teens that where screaming at the top of their lungs. I glanced at the teacher who was seated at her desk her head in her hands, she had obviously given up hope in teaching them. Hell, I would too, it was so loud I couldn’t even here myself think- yes, I actually think, don’t act so surprised!

I arm crawled my way to the back of the classroom where I knew Kyle and Leon would sit. I swear to god, if they skipped today, I am going to bust his ass.

“Hi, hey, how are you? What’s up? No more hellos go away.” I greeted everyone nicely-ish.

When I got close enough to hear his laugh, I reached out and grabbed his ankle. He screamed and kicked his leg out almost hitting me in the face. He leaned over his desk and frowned at me.

“Gwen, why are you on the floor, in my classroom?” he asked and I sighed.

“Really, I thought this was Jurassic park, my bad I was just hunting for dinosaurs.” I said sarcastically.

Kyle narrowed his eyes at me and he called for the teacher.

“No, wait I'm sorry, I need your help.” I told him grabbing the fabric of his black trousers; I looked at the Jordan’s on his feet and frowned. I bet he didn’t even get told of for those, I got a detention for wearing my converse. Did that stop me wearing them, hell no it didn’t.

“You need my help, if it’s a murderer tell them to hurry up and finish the job.” He snickered and slapped hand with Leon.

“Hello Gwen!” he shouted cheerfully and I shushed him with my hands.

Way to go Leon, tell the whole world I am in here.

“No one meant to know I'm here!” I hissed and he frowned.

“But everyone can plainly see you.” He sang and I looked around the room and noticed that people were beginning to send me strange looks.

I would give myself strange looks.