Chapter 60: Heartbroken.

Please don't hate me! I'm sorry but school has been so hectic and i haven't got time to do anything!

Chapter 60: Heartbroken.

Ever had one of those days where you know everything is going wrong, but you still put a huge smile on your face because you don’t want to bring others down with you? Yeah, one of those days is what I am having right now.

So, here I am twiddling my thumbs together as I try not to turn into a crocodile and DEMOLISH EVERYHTING IN MY WAY, THEN I WILL EAT ALL THE CAKE IN THE WORLD, AND BECOME FAT, FAT I TELL YOU!

Okay sorry, that was a bit mean but I'm having an off day and I really just want to EAT EVER- let’s not get into that shall we.

It was only a matter of hours ago that Kyle's mom had told him to stay away from me. Kyle didn’t come back with me yesterday but didn’t stay the night, I don’t know where he went, but I can guess what he's  feeling and I'm pretty sure it’s not good. On the way home yesterday he had assured me that he was fine and had continually asked me what I had said, I on the other hand kept my mouth shut and told him that I haven’t said anything, he didn’t need to know that I had been telling his mom that she was the worst mother in the world. That is defiantly not what he want to hear right now.

“Oh my gawd! Look what I found!” my aunt came skipping in the room a brown box held at arm length.

“Ooh you found a box, good for you.” I cheered sarcastically.

“You know sometimes you can be a real fanny. Anyway, its Christmas decorations!” she exclaimed excitedly.

I raised an eyebrow, the other one raised when she flumped on the floor as if her legs where kicked from beneath her. One word, ouch.

I sat and watched as Rodger bounded over, his tail wagging happily, as he investigated the new box. “We have to decorate the whole house! Yes, even your room so don’t give me that look I even brought you a Christmas tree and it cackles!” she nodded and I shook my head.

“Why would I want a Christmas tree that cackles?”

She sighed and folded here hands back into her lap “Because its Christmas and I got it on sale for Halloween.” She said the last part silently.

“So it’s for Halloween?” I questioned, she was about to answer when there was a knock at the door and by knock I mean, I'm surprised half of the house didn’t  fall down.

I turned to look at the door and my eyes skipped to Aunt June who was scrambling up.

“That will be Joe, whatever you do don’t tell him I'm here. Tell him I died or…or fell down a well or something, quick before he breaks the door down.” She gushed and I stood up my hands beginning to flap (yes, I flap when I'm nervous).  I ran towards the door and skidded as I came to the door. My polished nails touched the door handle before I stopped and noticed the huge shadow that loomed in the doorway.

Oh hell no.

“June…June, I know you’re in there, open the door I can see your shadow.” The man shouted his fist shaking the door as he began to pound his fist on it. I bet he’s only using his baby finger.