Chapter 27: Who oh Who Could it be...

OMG Guys I got 600 votes! I know what you’re thinking 600 votes, is that it? This chick is crazy! I’ve seen people with thousands but too me it’s an achievement and  I feel very happy! So to thank all you guys you can have whatever you want out of my cookie bag. It doesn’t have to be a cookie its your choice! Thank you my fans! Thank you I am on the floor and bowing to you all. Please enjoy your goodies…

Chapter 27: Who oh Who Could it be…

That was the highlight off my morning the second time she spoke it was to protest  “I am not going through there.” we had stopped at the bridge that we needed to cross to get to the woodland.

“It’s a straight path.” I told her and she shrugged. 

She looked behind me at the woodland and shook her head “Me, mud and woodland don’t mix. I think I’ll go around” I raised a brow at her and shrugged my shoulders.

“You know that’s going to take you all day right?” I told her and she shrugged and turned around and began to jog back up the big hill we had just ran down.

“Later.” She tossed the word behind her and I shrugged following the patch half running, the silly girl had cost me time. Why would you go the long way? Is she crazy? 

 Okay now I’m scared I’m in the woods all on my own. What if the big bad wolf comes out dressed as my granny. Well the sight of my granny would make you thing she was a wolf in disguise, so I guess there’s no difference there. No bad Gwen, you should not be mean about your granny she nice and she’s… she’s…horrible she’s evil and the wet slippery kisses oh hell no! And waking up with a glass full of teeth. Ew, doesn’t it just make you shiver? 

Back to running, running and more running. For some reason I feel like the checkpoint is nowhere in sight. 

The woods where silent and the only sound that filled the air was the cute wittle cheeps of the teeny tiny birdies. I’m sorry there just so cute. I screamed when something wet hit the ground in front of me. The discussing little cockroaches! 

“Hey tweet faces suck it in! How gross do you get?  Flinging in out so suddenly do you see me doing that, huh? Put a dipper on or something.”  I shouted up to the trees and began running before they used me as target practice. 

It was going fine until I tripped over a tree root and went face first into a clearing.

I sat up my legs spread apart “What is the point of sprouting out everywhere. You’re meant to be a tree. Trees grow in the ground.” I told it in a duh tone and threw a twig at the tree. The wind gushed through blowing my hair and leaves almost as if it was laughing at me. 

“You think it’s funny?” I asked the tree “I like to see you laughing when I bring a bulldozer and I run down your ass. Then I’m going to cut you up and make you into toilet paper. Yeah how do you feel know?” I asked it smug. 

“You know I knew you were crazy but crazy enough to talk to a tree is just too funny.” 

The tree it spoke! I looked at the tree in shock my eyes bulging out of their sockets. 

“And she even thinks the tree is talking, this is just too funny.” The voice said and realization seeped through me. 

“Very funny are you going to help me up or what?” I asked him.

“How can I help you up? I’m a tree.” It replied, I let out a breath of frustration and stood up and brushed off my pants shooting glares at the tree (I was shooting glares at the person behind the tree not the tree, or maybe both…).