Chapter 38: I choose you Gweneviere! (This isn't Pokémon you know)

Chapter 38: I choose you Gweneviere! (This isn’t Pokémon you know)

“Sir, I picked up your hair for you.” I said placing the long strip of hair on his desk.

My principle sat behind his awesome looking chair, with his head in his hands not able to look at me. 

“Miss Matthews, I done think you understand. It has taken me almost my whole life to keep my hair to this glory.” He said and I rolled my eyes, so dramatic!

“Uh.” Was all I could say, “I must say. It was beautiful hair.” I said and he made a horrible noise, that resembled a cat being sat on (how would I know what a cat that got sat on sounded like…I have never sat on a cat, okay it was by accident guys! It was just there and it looked a lot like a furry cushion, it’s not my fault it was fat and took the shape of a fluffy cushion).

“Well, there is nothing I can do miss Matthews it seems you will have to be expelled for wielding a dangerous weapon, you could have snipped my ear off.”

“What, wait? Scissors aren’t dangerous. I mean they are if you run with them.” I said blabbing standing up.

He can’t just expel me! Well, he can but that’s not the point! “Can’t you just give me a warning or something?” I asked, what would Aunt June say? What would Taylor say? What would Rodger say? Well, he wouldn’t do much but still.

“Please leave through that door and see Mrs. Fanny.”

“You can’t call a staff that!” I shouted at him, this man is too rude!

He looked up at me, most probably shocked at my outburst. He smiled at me, his cheeks had turned a shade of red..

“That’s actually her name?” I asked, staring at him my mouth wide.

“Serious.” Who has there last name Fanny?

“That must have been an awkward interview.”  I laughed at the images of the interview.

“You don’t even want to hear the half of it.”

I sat back down in the chair and stared at my principle, he seemed to get the message that were  in for some serious story telling.

  ❀ ♘ ❀

“Ha Ha.” I smacked my hand against my thigh, tears streaming down my face.

So far he had told me that when he first met Mrs. Fanny he had accused her of faking her name. He even told her off for using such a horrible name. He soon had to give her a job when her name was proven to be Fanny. He also told me about the time where he had joked about her having a café.

“Ha Jenny’s Fanny, what a classic name!” I slapped my thigh and shook my head.

“Ha did I tell you about the time where I had to go around and pen tap everyone and guess what I said?” he said, his eyes shining.

I nodded smiling.

“Mrs. Fanny can I tap you?”

“Phaaaaaaaa! Sir you are just too funny!” I said my head on the table.

Has anyone told you how cool my principle is? He’s fricking awesome.

“Did you call me?” Mrs. Fanny chose that particular to come in, we both burst out laughing.

“Ah Mrs. Fanny I would like you to meet-“

“Hi,” I said getting up and offering my hand to her “I'm Mr. Willy.”  She pulled her hand back from mine, Sam and I laughed. Yeah, I found out the principles name is Sam Higgins.