Chapter 66: The flight

Hey guys, how are we all, are we all doing okay? Just a little message for the grammar police, I am very aware that there are a lot of mistakes in this story but like I have said in many chapters before, I am slowly editing (really slowly) and I only have time to do a quick (a really quick) ones over. So quick that I miss the obvious mistakes, so please get of my case.

Sorry about that little rant guys but some people are really bugging me about the whole grammar thing and to everyone who doesn’t care, you rock!   

Happy reading!

Chapter 66: The flight.

Bang….bang….bang….bang…Okay guys, I'm afraid to say this, but this is the end, the end is right here there is no more to my life, so there is no point in carrying on my story for you guys. I mean, unless you want to hear the my life story of me being in jail than I guess you can read on, I'm pretty sure it’s going to be boring and their won’t be any doughnuts involve, I mean how can I go on without food? How am I going to get into jail I hear you ask? Well, it’s quite simple really, I'm going to kill the little fat kid sitting behind my chair,  kicking it with his little fat chubby toes.

Bang…bang….bang- that is it, I'm going to throw him of the bloody plain!

Does this brat not know that I am scared of heights and being what felt like up in space is a big height?

My breathing hitched when Kyle grabbed my thigh and squeezed it lightly. “You don’t look so good, you feeling okay?” he asked and I thought about pinching his little cheeks.

“I'm peachy at least we haven't got a drunk pilot, they got a replacement instead but please, please, please bring me doughnuts in prison, I don’t care if I'm rooming with a big person that will tackle me for food, just bring me goodies.” I told him nodding my head as I unclasped my belt and turned my self around. I  pulled myself up to look at the little kid who was still continuously kicking the bag of my chair while his hands shoveled handfuls of skittles into his mouth.

I smiled over at him and glanced at his dad who was snoring away.   

I swallowed and decided to go for the nice approach, “Hey cutie, could you stop kicking my chair, please?” I asked with a huge smile at the end.

The kid stopped munching and turned to look at me before grunting, “Huh?”

I shook my head slightly and put it down to him being partly death and not rude, “I was just saying could you stop kicking my chair.”

The kid raised a sausage eyebrow at me and shoved some more skittles in his mouth. “No.”

“Ah, thank yo- wait what? What do you mean no?” I questioned through gritted teeth as my head snapped back towards him.

“That’s what I mean, no,” he said slowly as if I was stupid and couldn’t digest the word no.

I let out a massive sigh “You know what? You look like that fat kid from Up, yeah you totally do. Why don’t you go find some more skittles to eat you little tubby boy.” I hissed before turning around and flumping down in my chair, not before catching the smirking eye of the man sitting a few rows back, he wore a black suit, the smirk on his face telling me that he heard the whole conversation.

Before I could even turn to Kyle to tell him about the little kid, I was showered with skittles.

“What the?” I questioned looking up to see the kid standing over me with a huge smile.