Chapter 54: To ride with a cow (beast).

Hehe, I had so much fun writing this chapter, I hope you have fun reading it!

Also, I would love it all if you would support StormTornado on his book about the awesome Spider-Man it’s called Rise of Spider-Man and if I enjoyed it so will you! Thank you!

Chapter 54: To ride with a cow (beast).

“We are going!” Kyle announced loudly.

Clenching my teeth, I stared at the boy in front of me, “We are not going!” I gritted out.

“Girl, get into the spirit!” he sang in a high-pitched, girly voice.

Oh sweet momma, Kyle is a woman!

“Boy, I will not get into the spirit, I hate carnivals! God lord strike you down, you just manhandled me!” I screamed grabbing my arm on the patch he had touched.

No way in hell am I going to a carnival, you know what carnivals have? Clowns, big ass scary motherfuckers ready to give you a red balloon. Do they actually want you to have the balloon? Hell no, they want to eat your skinny ass. They will eat you like I eat cake, and that’s bad.

I have not watched too many horrors…I have not watched too many horrors…I have- cut the crap bitch, you watched loads of horrors!

“I didn’t manhandled you, I gave you a little push.” He indicated the word push with another nudge of his hand.

“Taylor, arrest him.” I giggled, “I’ve always wanted to say that.” I shook my head and my smile wavered when I looked at the expression Kyle was giving me, it was the look of ‘Bitch, you crazy.’

“But everyone’s going to be there.” He moaned, scratching the back of his neck, his lips forming into a pout.

Aw, he was just too cute.

“What do you mean by everyone?” I asked suspiciously, alarm bells suddenly ringing in my head.

“I mean Leon and Amy and Drizzle and-”

Staring at him blankly, I cut him off by placing a hand over his mouth, “Okay, I get it, everyone’s going to be there. I guess i could go-” he cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

“Yes, yes! Whoo!”  he cheered, punching his fist in the air.

How old is he, seriously?

I held my hand up, silencing him,“On one condition.” He stopped jumping and began groaning.

I shrugged and looked around casually. “That’s it I'm not going.”  I told him.

“Okay, I'm listening.” I watched as he sat down near my legs his tong hanging out.

Oh, so now he's  a dog. Not that I already knew that, but does he really have to act like it to?

I held up a finger and watched him closely. “You have to be near someone at all times, if not me then Leon. Number two, no deals, I do not want to be stuck in another hotdog costume and number 3-”

“I thought you only said one condition.” He pointed out.

Sighing, I bent down to his level and held up three fingers “Don’t do anything stupid.” I warned ignoring him.

I know I'm starting to sound like his mother, but with someone out there trying to kill him, I think I had a right to be cautious.
“Yes ma’am.” He saluted making me smile.