Can you believe this???

Hi guys, I know you were probably hoping for an update but sadly not at the moment. I might take this notice down but the votes and comments on this notice help to give me motivation and show your support. So for that I want to thank you.  

Okay… so I’m going to cut to the chase.

Has anyone read a similar story to this? If you have I would love to see the link. I have been on Wattpad for a long time, watching and reading a number of brilliant and inspiring stories. Not only have I been inspired to write my own stories but convers with people all across the world. Wattpad has always been a place where I feel I can express myself and I bet other users do to. However, there are people out there that like to spoil it for others, otherwise known as trolls. Last night, I was attacked by a girl who constantly commented on my works saying they were copied. (Like please, have you seen my unedited, messy of a thing people call a book? Really, I don’t even know why people read my story half of the time.) Anyway, I don’t spend hours at my computer, trying to update on time for my loyal fans. So I have decided, I’m ending it here…  

…This is goodbye…

…Goodbye wattpad…

…Goodbye loyal fans…

Just kidding, a little troll is not going to keep me away. I’m going to overcome this and I want to thank all my loyal fans for helping me,( although Wattpad people did nothing to help me), my fans where there, they helped me and supported me. You supported me, so thank you.  Sorry form making you read this and thinking it was a chapter, once again, thank you.

For getting your hopes up have a cookie! No have thousands, millions even! I love you guys. I'm tearing up now. Man, I have such great fans!

 P.s Can you tell I'm emotional? LOL

 Chloe x