Chapter 33: Press That Button.

So who is it? Read on and find out...

Chapter 33: Press that button      

My hands shook as I looked around for an escape root; I was not going to die. I hadn’t even watched the ending of paranormal activity! I can’t just watch a film and then die and not know what happens in the end.

And who the hell dies on their way back from church? Way to go almighty Jesus Crist, why don’t you just pluck me out of the car and already take me up there.

I threw myself against the car door, willing it to open.

The jeep revved its engine as if it was laughing; I looked up, the bright lights making me blind.

“Hold on!” I shouted to Jessica and I saw her huddle down in her car seat.

When the jeep jerked forward I pressed on the gas, the Mini sprang forward, there was a loud crash and we were frown forward as we hit the lamppost.

“I am going to go back in time and kiss the guy who made seatbelts.” I told myself.

Okay fuck Kyle, seatbelt is my new partner. Seatbelt meet readers, readers meet seatbelt. Now I'm going to give you a quick educational talk.

ALWAYS WEAR SEATBELTS!!

That’s it, but at the moment the car was speeding at us and angled in our direction, I screamed and set the car into reverse and stepped on the gas. The car shook as we hit the dustbins that  positioned behind us, blocking us from escaping. The car squealed as the car attempted to move the heavy metal bins, I closed my eyes when the jeep was about to make contact with us. I didn’t want to watch.

And then Jesus Crist decided to be nice to me, the dustbins began to move, the mini was quick to revers into the spot of were the bins had been. The jeep however had not been too lucky and instead of hitting us it had crashed into the wall, head on. I watched hands over ears as the car seemed to fold in on its self as if I rippled the bonnet going up and caving in on itself. The wall had given way sending rocks to shatter my winder screen, covering half the car.

“Were alive!” I said and turned to look at Jessica.

Tears ran down her face and I grabbed her hand.

“It’s alright,” I paused “sweetheart it’s okay.”

Its official, I am no good with cars.

“Just think, first Kyle's car now Aunt June’s.” I said and she cracked a smile. I on the other hand didn’t, when the person had crashed the car I had seen the look of terror on the boy’s face as he plunged into the wall.

“Now baby girl, can you do me a favor?” Jessica nodded, I think I prefer it when she’s like this “I want you to call the police for me.” I handed my phone over to the little girl.

I drew my   sore legs up and cringed away from the blood on my leg, an ugly piece of jagged glass stuck out making me gag. The window screen had shattered in the process and the force had slammed my body into the side digging the glass in. But hey, I wasn’t going to complain, I could be squatted like him.  I used my right leg to kick the rest of the window screen; it came out almost instantly, the bricks tumbling off the sound making my head pound.

I nodded to Jessica who was talking on the phone to the police, her breath coming out in little sounds. I climbed out and slid of the Mini, my leg killing me and my head felt as If had head-butted the floor. I did that once, and let me tell you it wasn’t the best thing in the world. I almost knocked myself out. And there was this one time when Taylor sat on me and I couldn’t breathe, I passed out for a number of seconds. He may have a yummy ass but I tell you it’s a bloody death trap!