Chapter 62: A flashback.

Guys, I am so so sorry. Sixth from has been so hectic I have no time to do anything lately and that means missing out on my one favorite passion, writing. I'm goner cry! Just joking but I'm being serious sorry for the long wait and all the real fans will understand this. If you don’t then, mother fucker go eat a rainbow and get some happiness and forgiveness in your life now!

Thank you all for your support. Love you long time, Chloe xx 

Please don't forget to Vote, Fan and comment, because I like to read all of them and smile like a cookie monster!

Chapter 62:  A flashback.

Ever felt like punching someone in the face until all the anger you felt in your body has left, but you still carry on because it’s so much fun? Then you need to see a doctor, seriously? Who does that?

Anyway, I felt like doing the first part (punching them), because before I could even start to settle down and escaped to my fantasy world of dreams, someone began screaming in my ear. “It’s Christmas! Its Christmas!” I cracked an eye open to see Kyle throwing tinsel in the air, his arm spread wide as his smile beamed down at me.

I opened my mouth but before I could get any words out to shout at him gold specks of plastic tinsel filled my mouth. I made a gaging sound before spitting it out.  

I shook my head and flung the stuff away from my face. “Do you know how gay you look?” I grumbled at Kyle while rolling over onto my side.

“Me?” he asked, his voice squeaky to the point I thought there was a chipmunk in my room.

Before I could even turn around and inspect for one, the breath was knocked out of me as Kyle, practically flumped on top of me his face appearing upside down as he leaned over me like a seesaw.

I opened an eye to give him a glare before closing it again to show that I was not pleased with him. “What do you want?” I asked grumpily.

“Ooh,” he pinched my cheek and I let out a ‘ow’ when he pulled it, stretching my skin. “What’s with the sad face?” he cooed, rubbing my sore cheek.

Yes, bitch, give me a cheek massage, you’re the one that hurt it in the first place! I outed and decided to answer him...with a question. “Where have you been for the last 3 days, huh?” I asked not daring to peek at him, if I did by anger face would cave.

Do you know how hard it is to not peak at someone? It’s like watching a horror movie, it will be so scary that you know if you look you are likely to pooh your pants, but you want to look because you want to see what the monster looks like or what happens. Even though you know, you will have nightmares for the next few weeks.

Not that I'm comparing Kyle to a scary monster or anything.

 Kyle sighed, making me jiggled as he shook his head. “Oh come on, it was three days! I had to help Leon prepare for the Christmas trip. Are you excited? Come on, I know your excited and what the hell is that? IS THAT SOMEONES HAND? HOLY SHIT!”

Now, you all know that I threatened to cut Taylor’s wrist off, well, I did.

Now before you start screaming and running around to find him a hook, (he will now be called captain hook, the sexy captain hook, might I point out).

Let me explain to you what happened:

*~*