Chapter 31: Get ready, Taylor's leaving!

Okay so this chapter is dedicated to zippy96xx because I see her voting all the time! Just because you don’t comment, I STILL SEE YOU… I'm not a stalker by the way, or am I? Anyway thank you for voting and commenting guys!!!

Chloe Winson © 2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 31: Get ready, Taylor's leaving!

Before I knew it Wednesday was here and tonight Taylor would leave to go back to England. No more Taylor, my fun loving, annoying butt hole of an older-like brother. He was going to leave me all alone, well I weren’t exactly all alone but you get what I mean. My head was buried in Rodgers fur as he lay next to me in my bed. I was crying, yes thee Gweneviere Matthews was crying. I decided I would spend the day with Taylor and earned my day off from school. When all I was doing was lying in my bed crying like the big baby I was.

There was a knock at the door and I wiped the tears from my eyes and glared at the person who came in.

“I see you’re not gone yet then?” I said and looked away from Taylors gaze.

“Ah come on Gweney pooh. Don’t be like that!” he said and made his way over and pinched my cheeks, I smiled and swatted his hands away while sitting up to face him.

“Nope you’re leaving me all on my own.” I said and turned my head away from him.

“I’ll tell you what on my next holiday I will come and visit you.”

“Yeah?” I said and looked at him “Whens your next holiday?” What if it was in a couple of months or weeks?

“In like another 3 years since how long I’ve been here there not letting me on holidays unless it’s a weekend.” He said, my smile dropped and my face went numb.

“3 years?” I repeated.

“Don’t worry you can come and visit me, right?” he said and pulled something out of his back pocket of his joggers. I took it out of his hand and placed it on Rodgers stomach who was fast asleep, the loudness of his breathing making him sound like an elephant was snoring.

“And it’s not as if you’re 13 Gwen, messages and email are not going to stop.” He said and I watched with wide eyes as he walked out of the door “that’s from Kyle by the way.” He through over his shoulder and closed the door.

“You know,” I shouted “I had the day off to spend with you, not for you to treat me like an ass.” I huffed and pushed my hair out of my face.

I rattled the letter and opened it and pulled the letter out. Kyle’s neat handwriting filled the page.

Gwen,

          I have kidnapped your car! I don’t know why because I have a 10 times better one than you. But before you get all pissy and scream the whole neighborhood down, I left you MY car. Don’t start screaming yet! I have taken a liking to Taylor and I know you look up to him as a brother so tonight I expect a party! And it better be bloody good! See you tonight and don’t even think about donating any money to charity, I will do it in my own time!

P.s one scratch on the car and you will not be worth living. I watched how you driven yesterday, that poor old lady! She didn’t know what to think. Splash out, babe.

                                                   Kyle x