Chapter 53: Hunting for answers.

• Dedicated to My sister, Jessica, for supporting me and not scolding me for using her as one o

Hey guys, I just wanted to point out that this chapter has not a lot of humor and I wanted to show you the serious side of Gwen.  Also, a huge ass hello to all my fans that has started reading, and an even bigger ass hello to all my fans that have been with me from the start…so HELLO! Oh, and I have realized that I get a lot of reads but not many votes, so please vote!

 The YouTube link on the side is We found love sung by Sam Tsui, it is amazing and I think you should check it out! Thanks for reading, enjoy! ------------ >

 Chapter 53: Hunting for answers.

“You.” I pointed at Dale as he stood up, his chair scrapping across the ground. “I want a word with you.” I gestured to him.

“What are you doing here?” he hissed, his voice thick with anger.

He's the one getting pissy? How very dare he! I should be the one that pulls his ears off and shove them down his bloody throat. What am I doing here? Oh, the cheek!

“I’ve come to see the bloody tooth fairy!” I shouted throwing my hands in the air. They fell back down with a loud slap against my thighs.

Never, I repeat, never slap yourself when you are wearing skinny jeans, it kills like a bitch. 

“Well, she ain’r here.” He snapped back.

“Are you saying she real. Do you believe in the tooth fairy.” I asked compelling him to tell me with a wiggle of my eyebrows.

He frowned and I realized I had gone off topic. Well, crap.

“No, we don’t want to hear about the tooth Fairy.” I spoke to myself before glancing up at Dale, a stern expression on my face.

I gestured to him and myself “We need to talk.” I held my ground and I watched as dale sat down. He began rubbing his hands over his face, a mammoth (he he, he's  a mammoth. Rawr! Wait, mammoths didn’t  rawr, right?) sigh escaping his lips.

I shifted from one leg to the other and I couldn’t help but let my eyes wonder over to Aarons face.

I sucked in a sharp breath and wrinkled my nose at the strong smell of disinfectant that devoured my senses. I made my way over to him and looked down.

Why does he look dead? I wondered.

“He’s not dead, he in a coma.” Dale replied making me jump.

Oops, I hadn’t realized I had said that out loud. Aaron looked the same the night that Kyle and his friends had thrown him out at the party. Except, stubble had begun to grow across his jaw, his hair was longer and falling over his eyes.

“Do…do you think he will wake up?” I asked looking into Dales eyes.

His eyes flickered from me to Aaron. “Honestly? I don’t know. His parents are paying to keep him alive by the life support. Even they know that it can’t go on forever.” He swallowed his Adams apple bobbing up and down.

I frowned, when Dale begin to care so much about Aaron? I have never seen them speak!

“So.” I dragged out.

“So.” he echoed, his face angled towards me.

“I want answers.” I commanded.

Dales laugh echoed through the small room, a deep laugh that made his chest rumble.