Chapter 71: The Truth and a crazy ass bitch.

Hey Guys, I don't have an excuse for not uploading, but going back to school is always a busy time so sorry! A big huge thank-you to Emilyzz8 who made me this beautiful picture. Look at it isn't it amazing! Don't be jealous now, I know you want it! Have fun reading, things are getting heated up! 

Chapter 71: The Truth and a crazy ass bitch.

Pain was the only word I can use to describe what I feel at this particular moment. What is it with all those people that look like the incredible hulk thinking that the pain can be blocked out. Can you control pain? What a load of shit, because if that’s true then I can slap my ass cheeks together. Because seriously? Block out pain? How the hell are you mean to do that when my head feels like it has exploded leaving me with a huge ass headache.

I tried to keep my breathing steady, but as I breathed in, my breaths begun to get shorter and harder as if I had been crying and I could not breathe. The cool air made my skin tingle and I begun to realize that maybe I am a tub of ice cream sitting in a freezer. Sighing, I tried opening my eye, it took a couple of tries as they felt as if someone had stitched them shut.

Oh crap, what happens if someone has actually been sown together and I will have to walk around the whole world, blind and alone. Never to see the light again.

Slowly,  my brain begun to switch back on my scenes beginning to return as I came back down to the world (I have no idea where I was before, but I hope I got to ride a unicorn) as I came around, I became aware of someone lightly stroking my hair, in a continuous brush stroke. I lay where I was and frowned when the sound of sniffling came from above my ear.  Getting frustrated that I did not know what was going on I stretched my eyelids open, making them do a little dance as the fluttered, revealing the world. As soon as my vision returned, I was once against plunged into darkness and I began to wonder if I had unconsciously closed my eyes without myself knowing. My bones cracked slight as I came to realize I was in a hug, the person pulled back leaving me to stare into bright blue eyes, that twinkled like tiny blue gems.  

Blinking, to make sure I wasn’t seeing things, I looked past Kyle and up into the…sky? I frown, my sore eyes doing a whole circle as I tried to clear my vision, the rest of the black spots fading. It looked like we were in a deep cave of some sort?

I shuffled around and began unclenching and clenching my fist making sure everything was still in tacked.  Satisfied that everything was still working I tried my voice and managed to choke out, “Kyle?” it came out more of a grown and I licked my parched lips in an attempt to get them moist. It felt like someone had shoved ice into my mouth, making my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth. I blinked and frowned when Kyle sniffled.

I stared in disbelief at the boy holding me. “Are you crying?” I asked in disbelief and hissed when Kyle moved whipping his red and puffy nose with a blue hand.

What the hell? I grabbed onto the front of Kyle's coat and pulled myself up, getting halfway I hissed through my teeth at the pain that shot through my head, making my vision waver.

Kyle's hand gripped my shoulder stopping me from moving anymore. “Don’t move yet, you hit your head.”

Hit my head? More liked kicked by a frickin' elephant!

Carefully, I raised a hand to feel the area that was causing me pain; I frowned and hissed again when I felt the lump on the back of my head, clumps of hair sticking together from an unknown liquid. I pulled my hand back and frowned deciding to take my mind of it by examining my surroundings.