Chapter 50: Romeo and Juliet.

“Suck it in.” Mrs. French huffed from behind me, her coffee breath filling my nose. I resisted the urge to turn around and offer her one of my many breath mints.

“Suck it in?” I asked annoyed, “I have nothing left to suck in!” I hissed through clenched teeth as she gave one last tug of the lace that was attached to the corset, all the air in my lungs deflating and I gasped for breath.

Is this lady trying to kill me?!

I had used the trick of breathing out and taking shallow breaths, she soon realized and began tickling my neck. What? I couldn’t help but laugh, she tickled my neck!

Now, I felt like a fish in a bag. Ah, I had to mention what happened to Mr. Fish?! I didn’t even get to give the killer a good punch since Kyle pulled me away.

I know, it’s not fair, Mr. Fish should have had revenge.

I looked down at the light brown material of what they called a dress. It was big and puffy and I felt like a hot air balloon, if I had a candle underneath this tent, I'm pretty sure I would be able to take off.

“Gwen, are you listening?” Mrs. French’s heels slapped angrily against the ground as she walked around to face me.

I looked at her. Mrs. French was a nice woman (when she wasn’t constantly telling you what to do) she was pretty young to be a performing arts teacher. Her brown hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail and her wide brown eyes where thick with perfect makeup. She looked far too young to be married, let alone a teacher (my teacher age ranges from 40+), young people shouldn’t be teachers, they should be out celebrating, enjoying their life. Although, she did have the attitude of an old woman and from the lines on her forehead you could tell she frowned a lot.

“Yep.” I said popping the p.

“Now, I just want to go over a few things before-“

“Oh sweet Jesus.” I muttered as Leon came around the corner.

“I look like an idiot.” He huffed folding his arms across his chest.

“Don’t be ridiculous!” Mrs. French burst out angrily, whoa, crazy lady!

“I'm wearing tights.” He stared at the old, tiny woman and spoke in a flat tone.  “Gwen, you should see Kyle's, his is like skin tight.”

I raised my eyebrows and looked around at all of us; we looked like a blast from the past. We all looked as if we had stepped out of a time machine and into the modern world.

“At least everyone can see you don’t have a vagina.” I told him truthly.

Mrs. French eyes bulged out of her head and I held back a laugh.

“Ha ha, aren’t you the little joker and by the way your boobs-  I mean you look nice.” He said, his voice light with humor.

“I know, I'm so funny.” I smiled.

“Just like your face.” He replied quickly, my mouth dropped open and I glared at him.

“What did you say?” I asked folding my arms across my chest.

“Did you get implants?” he asked pointing a finger at my boobs.

“Do I look like Niki Minaj?” I asked annoyed.

Have you seen this woman? She’s so fake and plastic she puts my nan to shame and she has a plastic hip, arm and nose. I'm not kidding!

Mrs. French finally found her voice and grabbed poor Leon.