Chapter 47: it's Kyle!

Chapter 47: it’s Kyle!

Just for you guys, I have decided to do a chapter in Kyle view. I know some of you disagreed with this but please be patient it will only be one chapter. Hopefully, this will go well.

 Kyle's POV!

How long does it take to cook a chicken? I clicked my tong and looked down at my watch, she had been gone for a whole hour and I'm pretty sure that it was almost done when she took it. I concentrated on the thick slime in the bowl. They called this stuff...gravy.

Who the hell likes gravy anyway? It just makes your food all taste the same.

As I began to beat the slime I gave in, I couldn’t help but let my eyes drift over to the cakes, they looked so tasty and innocent.

An innocent cake. Now that is something I have to change.

I took a step back, innocently looking out the door to see if Gwen was on her way back.

There was no sign of life.

Note to self: stop talking to myself like I'm a ninja.

I moved slowly, if she came back now I would tell her I saw a spider and was  not about to steel a cake.

Placing the bowl down, I moved like lightning, shoving the whole cake in my mouth. I gave a satisfied moan and went back to work with the gravy, acting like nothing happened.

I smiled when there was a frustrated huff and Gwen came through the door.

I turned around and my smile fell.

“What the hell happened to the chicken?” I asked placing the bowl of gravy down and walked over to the chicken, i hesitantly plucked a leaf that was stuck to it.

“You don’t want to know.” She huffed, brushing her hair away in a fluster.

I smiled as i looked down at the thing that we where dupposed to eat, “Oh I do.”

She sent me a frustrated look and placed the chicken on the side. Her bottom lip pouted out and I took a moment to look at her.Her dark hair was pulled back into a high pony, and when she turned tints of blue shone out in the kitchen light.  Her skinny jeans hugged her in all the right places.

And, damn that ass.

I smiled at the flour mark that had been printed to her ass. I just couldn’t help myself! Her eyes where wide and surrounded by thick eyelashes as she gave me her innocent look “What do you mean?” she asked looking around.

I raised an eyebrow and let out a satisfied smirk when I found a twig and began to tug at it.

“Oh, you mean the chicken?” her hand twitched as if she wanted to slap my hand away from it.

“Yeah,” the twig came loose and I smiled, “the chicken.” I finished.

“Don’t be silly, it’s just petrified wouldn’t you be petrified if your feathers was being plucked?” she went over to the table, inspecting the food I had made by myself, might I point out.

“Did you fit it into the oven alright?” I asked leaning against the door frame my arms folded across my chest. Her back stiffened and I held in a laugh.

“Don’t tell me it didn’t fit.”

“Well it did-”she turned to look at me and I raised a questioning brow.

“Okay, I'm sorry the chicken didn’t fit in the oven so I tried another tactic I found a hairdryer in your bathroom and thought that I could cook it with that. It did work but it was taking too long…so I put it in the dryer. And I accidently tripped over the pavement on the way there and on the  way back and the same son of a bitch tripped me. I even have a boo boo on my hand, look.” She showed me her hand where a tiny cut lay.