Chapter 35: Where Are We Going?

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Okay I have no clue why I did that! But anyway you get the message…hellooo- I'm not going to start that again! But how are you all doing my chocolate, cookie, milkshake lovers? Are we all well? Yes you are. Good.

Read on my precious, ha ha. I want to see a rainbow...

Chapter 35: Where are we going?

“Are we there yet?”

“No.”

“What about now?”

“No.”

“Now?”

“Jesus Christ Gwen! We left like five minutes ago!” he slapped my Aston martin wheel.  He slapped my wheel. Oh no he didn’t, He just crossed the line!

“Did you just slap my wheel?” I asked Kyle.

He smiled a winning grin, “Oh yeah baby, I just slapped your wheel and look I'm even pressing on the gas pedal.”

“You…you gorilla!” I shouted at him and he frowned.

“Well I'm one handsome gorilla at that.” He smiled and ran a hand through his silk hair.

By god damn why did god give boys silk hair? Why the hell do they need it? It’s not like they care for it and are like ‘hi I'm Nate, want to stroke my hair, its heaven itself, so smooth and silky’, wink. Why? They don’t need it!

Two weeks had passed since the accident and I was now back in a car, with Kyle heading to an unknown place. The last news I had heard about Aaron was that he was in a coma and was unable to wake up; the doctors didn’t know if he was ever going too. It made me sad but it also made me a bit grateful that he was in a coma than in jail, where he will be if he wakes up. So I guess he is safe where he is right now.

“Uh your such a-“

“Handsome devil-“

“And your so fu-

“Beautiful-“

“Okay give it up we get it, you hot.”

“Ooh tst.” He put a finger to his body acting if his body was hot.

“So you going to tell me where were going?” I asked and he shook his head.

I looked out of the tinted window and watched a bird as it flew past.

“Kyle? Before god created the world there was nothing right?”

“I don’t know. I'm not religious.”

“Well pretend you’re religious.”

“Okay…”

“As I was saying if there was nothing then what color was it?” I asked, I watched his reflection in the mirror, there was a frown on his face.

“White?” he said, it coming out as a question.

“How can it be white if nothing is created.” I said and turned to look at him.

“Black then.”

“No that’s just the same as white.” I said, I really wanted this question to be answered.