Chapter 39: Finding my Romeo and playing with Action Figures.

This chapter is dedicated to NightmareQueen because she gave me some inspiration with the superman! Thank you.

Chapter 39: Finding my Romeo and playing with Action Figures.

“Hello and welcome to Gwen Matthew's show. This is episode 1, enjoy.” I spoke to myself holding the Batman and Superman action figures.

“Why hello batman.” I made my voice deep and waved the Superman figure around.

“Hello Superman.”

“Why do people call you Batman?”

“Because I'm Batman.”

“Can you fly?”

“No.”

“Do you have super hearing?”

“No.”

“Do you have super strength?”

“No.

“Then why the hell are you a superhero? What can you do?”

“I have fancy gadgets.”

Silence…

“So you mean to tell me you have fancy gadgets and a car that goes at 1mph and people call you a superhero.”

“Well….yes.”

“Phaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.”

“That is the end folk’s tune into next week for more episodes of Batman and Superman,”  I said clapping my hands wildly.

“Who’s the woman, I'm the woman!” I shook my head, sometimes I am awesome.

Okay, you are most probably wondering how old I am right now. But hell! I didn’t care I was having fun with some action figures.

I jumped when the door opened and there stood Amy.

“What the hell are you doing?” she asked and I smiled sheepishly.

“Me? Oh nothing, I'm just playing with my action figures.”

“In the cleaning cupboard?”

“Who knew a cupboard could be so fun!” I said excitedly.

“Do you know how mad our math teacher is right now?”

“Did you tell him I went home?” I asked and she nodded. Ever since I had been hanging out with Amy, I had noticed that she had become a little weird.

“Oh my god is that an action figure?” Drizzles head popped out of nowhere, his eyes focused on the action figures a huge smile on his face.

“Come on guys come in.” they both scrambled in, closing the door behind them.

“Do you know how much I love playing with action men?” he looked at them as if they were pieces of gold. I held them out of his reach.

Oh, hell no, no one is getting my action figures. 

“I bet you do,” I said and coughed. Now for those of you that don’t know, I meant it in a dirty way.

“I am so not gay, by the way.” He said in the grisliest voice I had ever heard.

I burst out laughing slapping my thigh “Ha ha do it again!”

“Uh, no I'm not some kind of experiment.” He said in his girly voice.

“Ha ha.”

For some reason, it seemed like it had been ages since I had last hung out with Drizzle and Amy. Even though, I was only with them the other night.