chapter 008 - let the right one in (1)

may came home from her trip to the blood bank and she could hear damon and stefan talking.

"don't look at me like that." damon told stefan.

"are you crazy?" stefan asked him.

"what did he do this time?" may asked as the brothers looked at her.

"he made out with kelly donovan." stefan said.

"oh, my god. you made out with matt donovan's mum?" may said with a laugh.

"save the lecture, look-" damon was suddenly cut when someone broke through the window, taking stefan down.

he stabbed stefan with a shard of glass, letting out a scream.

damon grabbed the guy and pushed him off of his brother and may got a better look of his face.

"fredrick." may said before she grabbed him by the throat.

since fredrick was older than her, he grabbed her throat making her let go of his and threw her into the wall.

him and damon got into a fight while may regained her strength.

stefan removed the glass from his chest and stood up. he quickly turned after seeing a second vampire enter the house.

"bethann? how many bloody people are gonna come in here." may said.

bethann kickly pushed stefan down and may broke a piece of wood throwing it at stefan.

stefan grabbed bethann and killed her as may grabbed fredrick, pulling him off of damon.

fredrick went to swing at may but she didn't react much.

"i may be a 100 years younger, but i can take a punch." may said before kicking him in the stomach.

he looked over to the floor and saw bethann lying dead with a stake in her heart.

he stood up and quickly went out the same way he came in.

"damn it." damon said.

"i remember them. from 1864. they were in the tomb." stefan said.

"yeah, about that." damon said.

"spill it, damon." may said.

damon told them that after sheila died, the spell was broken and the vampires were all staying with pearl and anna.

stefan went over to call elena to say goodnight while damon was dragging bethann's body across the floor.

"a little help?" damon asked after stefan got off the phone.

"why can't may help?" stefan asked.

"because, i didn't kill her." may said.

"but you handed me the stake." stefan said as may let out a groan and went to help.

-

the next day, it had started pouring out so damon boarded up the window.

"i say we go to pearl's and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." damon said.

"yeah? and then what, turn to the rest of their house of vampires and say oops, sorry?" stefan said.

"yeah, damon. we need to think before we do anything." may said.