chapter 101 - family reuion (1)

before she died, katherine injected elena with the virus that makes vampires feed on other vampires.

bonnie asked liv to spell elena's dorm so she couldn't leave and hurt anyone.

may and caroline were on the hunt to find the antidote for damon and elena.

"this would be a lot easier if damon hadn't killed wes." may said as they searched his lab.

"tell me about it." caroline said as she grabbed a tape recorder, hitting play.

"i've managed to extract werewolf venom from nadia petrova's blood. the addition of the venom will make the ripper virus even more lethal to vampires." wes said on the recording.

"did he say more lethal?" may asked.

"oh, my god." caroline said.

"so werewolves are real. i always thought that was just, like, you know, a joke. i'm enzo." he said walking into the room and introducing himself to caroline.

"the enzo." caroline said looking at may as she nodded her head.

"no, the other one." enzo said making the girls laugh.

may knew that enzo always knew how to charm the ladies.

"heh. all right, other enzo. i don't know what it is you're doing here, but i don't want any part of it." caroline said.

"yeah, last i saw you, you had a plastic bag over jeremy gilberts head." may said to him.

"i'm here for the reason you are, mabel. i want this vampire feeding virus out of our lives." enzo said.

"why? you want your killing buddy back? is killing innocent people not as much fun when you're alone?" caroline asked him.

"right. damon mentioned you get a little judgey. but then again, he also said you had a thing for accents." enzo said.

"okay, enough." may told him.

"just stay out of it. we don't need anymore problems." caroline said before her and may went to leave.

"then you're not the least bit impressed that i have the antidote?" enzo asked making caroline and may turn to look at him.

"color me impressed." may said with a smirk.

-

upon further inspection, they realized the antidote wouldn't work on the virus elena had.

caroline grabbed her phone to call stefan who was at whitmore visiting elena.

"hey." stefan said.

"bad news. it's not the same virus." caroline told stefan.

"what is it?" stefan asked her.

"dr. creepenstein was working on the next phase of his virus. when nadia was sick, he was experimenting on her blood and then he figured out a way to extract werewolf venom from her blood and put it into the virus." caroline said.

"wait. what do you mean werewolf venom? that means it's fatal." stefan said.

"hello. you don't think i would just drop this on you without a silver lining. there's an antidote. it just required you to come meet us. i'll text you the address." caroline told him.