chapter 053 - the murder of one (2)

rebekah ended up going to the salvatore boarding house and kidnapping damon. she wanted revenge for trying to get into her head.

may and stefan were sitting at the grill since finn was there with sage.

stefan gave matt vervain to slip into their drinks and once they drank it, they saw stefan and may walk out of the restaurant.

the plan was to lead them outside so they could kill finn. may knew sage would be hard to get down so stefan tried tackling her.

sage pushed him and he dropped his stake. may saw it fall down some stairs.

"finn, the stake." sage said.

may quickly used her vampire speed and she beat finn to the stake.

finn grabbed may by the throat and twisted her wrist making her drop it.

elena and matt came out from the backdoor and elena shot finn with the crossbow.

elena was successful in shooting finn in the stomach so matt went over and finished the job. he staked finn in the heart.

"no!" sage cried as she watched finn die.

may saw finn burn up in flames and she walked away. she couldn't help but feel guilty. she just helped elijah die.

-

may didn't go back to the house but stefan called her to say klaus made bonnie unlink them. the only original they killed was finn.

klaus threatened jeremy and abby so bonnie had no choice.

sage ended up grabbed may and dragged her back to the salvatore house.

she pushed may through the front door making everyone stare at her.

"ding dong." sage said.

caroline went to fight her but sage punched her, sending her into the floor.

"i'm not here for you. i'm here for him." sage said looking at stefan.

elena tried to run out of the house but another vampire walked in.

"i don't think so." he said to elena.

sage went over to stefan and she kicked him in the stomach, making him fall onto the floor.

"i had to kill him, sage." stefan said.

"oh. you remember me. good. then you know i like to go all 10 rounds." sage said before she started coughing and her nose started to bleed.

"what the hell?" sage asked.

"sage?" the other vampire said.

sage tried to fight stefan but she was too weak and she fell to her knees.

"troy, help me." sage said but he started throwing up blood.

"what is happening to me?" sage asked after throwing up blood too.

troy and sage both started to turn gray and they died.

"what the bloody hell just happened?" may asked.

"she just died." elena said.