chapter 050 - all my children

may was ease dropping on damon and elena's conversation. rebekah had slept over at the salvatore house... in damon's bed.

esther was planning on killing her entire family. elena helped her link them together as one.

in order to kill klaus, they all had to die. if klaus was going to die, so was elijah.

after elena left, she wasn't heard from the rest of the day which made everyone worry.

damon called alaric but he had no idea where he was. may and stefan went out to look to her.

when may returned, she saw damon was home and elijah was sitting in the living room.

"elijah." may said seeing he was still alive.

"i can't find her anywhere." stefan said as he walked into the house.

"hello, stefan." elijah said.

"he has elena." damon said.

"actually, she's with rebekah. as you can imagine, my sister is just dying to tear her throat out. so if you want to save elena's life, i need you to help me stop my mother." elijah said.

"well, i'm a little embarrassed to admit but when it comes to killing 1000 year old resurrected witches, i'm a little rusty." damon said.

"yes, unfortunately, even when killed, my mother doesn't want to seem to stay dead. not with the spirits of nature at her side." elijah said.

"so what are we supposed to do?" stefan asked.

"the witches that released my mother. she's drawing her proper from their bloodline. that line needs to be broken." elijah said.

"the bennett line." may said.

"broken?" stefan asked.

"yeah, he means..." damon said using his fingers to run across his throat symbolizing kill.

"you want us to kill them." stefan said.

"you know i'd do it myself but i have absolutely no idea where they are. bedsides, seeing me, they'd immediately know my intent. they won't expect to be harmed by the likes of you. in any case you have until six minutes after 9 to find them." elijah said.

"oh, how super specific of you." damon said.

"by 9:07 the moon will be full and my mother will have the power she needs to kill me and my family. if you do not stop her before then rebekah will kill elena. so we all have out timeline. i suggest you get started." elijah said before he left.

damon ended up turning bonnie's mother into a vampire to serve the witch line.

rebekah let elena go after esther and finn disappeared meaning the originals would live to see another day.

-

alaric had been arrested for the murders of the council members.

dr. fell said she suspected alaric to be the murderer and now damon wanted stefan and may's help to prove his innocence.

the three of them walked into the grill to get a drink and they stopped when they saw rebekah talking to carol lockwood.

"ooh, she devil, 9:00." damon said waving at her.

"you slept with her." may mumbled as stefan chuckled.