chapter 029 - the dinner party

alaric had went with jenna and elijah since he wanted to get more information on him. elijah was posing as someone who was doing research on mystic falls.

damon, andie and may went to meet up with alaric at the grill.

"other than your lecture on mystic falls, get anything out of elijah?" damon asked.

"no, it was boring. of course, jenna thinks he's charming." alaric said.

"i sense you're jealous?" may asked as alaric shock his head.

"you sound a bit jealous. he a bit sound jealous?" damon said as he asked andie.

"kind of do." andie said.

"maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." alaric said looking at andie.

"andie? she's been compelled not to divulge my secrets, haven't you?" damon asked.

"mm hm. my lips are sealed." andie said as her and damon kissed.

"gag me with a spoon." may said rolling her eyes.

"this is too weird." alaric said.

"i just need the right opportunity." damon said.

just as damon said that, jenna and elijah walked into the grill together.

"well, that was creepy." may said.

"ah. there's jenna with her new boyfriend. hi." damon said waving at them.

"hey, guys." jenna said as they came to sit with them.

"hi." elijah said.

"i hear you two had, uh, quite a meeting of historical minds today." damon said.

"yeah. i guess you could say that." jenna said.

"well, as much as i'd like to continue this, i, uh, i've got papers to grade." alaric said as he got up to leave.

"you know what? we should continue this. let's have a dinner party." andie said.

"ooh, my girl. full of good ideas. i'll be happy to host. say tonight, maybe?" damon asked.

"it's good for me. jenna?" andie asked.

"yeah, i'm free." jenna said.

"no, i don't know if tonight works." alaric said.

"it would be a pleasure." elijah said.

"tonight it is." may said.

-

may was back home and she was thinking about lexi. she missed her a lot.

the year was 1867, there was a war going on in mystic falls and mabel was helping civilians alongside her friend alexia.

they had gone to mystic falls because they heard it was a good place for vampires to go.

they saw a vampire who was feeding on sick civilians and they wanted to help him gain control of his hunger.

they walked alone into the woods and just as they planned, the vampire followed them.

the vampire quickly tried to attack alexia but she pinned him down first, showing him her fangs.

"what kind of an idiot are you?" alexia asked him.

"you young vampires, so much to learn." mabel said.