chapter 031 - the house guest (2)

may and damon were downstairs trying to see if they could burn elijah's body but they had no luck

"ooh. burning flesh. if you're trying to get the dagger you're wasting your time. he's indestructible." katherine said.

"no kidding. how do you know so much about original vampires?" damon asked her.

"spend 500 years running from one." katherine replied.

"so when i told you my plan to kill elijah why didn't you warn me that i'd die if i uses a dagger on him?" damon asked.

"excellent questions." may said.

"oh, there's so many rules. it's all very confusing." katherine said.

"did you know i would die?" damon asked her.

"did elijah tell you his plan? did he have a dagger to kill klaus with?" katherine asked changing the subject.

"why are you still here?" damon asked.

"because you haven't forcibly removed me." katherine said as damon held up the torch.

"you wouldn't." katherine said.

"oh, i would." damon said making katherine scared.

"damon, be smart. i want klaus dead just as much as you do. more. if i wasn't being honest about helping i'd be long gone by now, okay? you can hate me. but we want the same thing. and you know... i always get what i want." katherine said making damon lower the torch and she patted damon on the chest.

"i wanted out of the tomb. didn't matter who paid the price. of course i knew that you'd die." katherine said before she walked away.

"i really hate that bitch." may said to damon.

-

damon and may were looking through some books to get more information on the ritual.

"what are you guys up to?" katherine asked as she walked in.

"none of your business." damon said.

"we're pouting now?" katherine asked.

"no, frankly, we both just hate your guts." may said as katherine rolled her eyes.

"are those the gilbert journals?" katherine asked as damon ignored her.

"how am i supposed to help you if you won't tell me what you're up to?" katherine asked.

"can you tell me where a bunch of witches were massacred in this town a couple centuries ago?" damon asked her.

"no." katherine replied.