*Chapter 12 - Warrior's Lust*

Reaching the main hall, you still wiggle in Loki's strong grip as he carries you from the elevator and down the hall towards your quarters. You let out a few small squeals in fake protest, catching Tony's attention from the kitchen.

"Squirt? You okay? What's going on?" he says, seemingly concerned. You look up from hanging over Loki's shoulder and are about to respond when Loki turns to face Tony and you can no longer see him.

"I'm about to ravage this woman until she moans my name and begs me for release. I would suggest not interrupting us," Loki growls.

"Oh for fuck's sake," says Tony, clearly made extremely uncomfortable by Loki's admission.

"Exactly. Do not rouse us for dinner," Loki says, turning once more to finish carrying you down the hall. You manage to toss an embarrassed and apologetic look to Tony before you and Loki disappear.

Upon reaching your room, Loki slams the door shut and locks it with his seidr before walking over to the bed and tossing you roughly down. He wastes no time in climbing on top of you, grinding his length between your legs as he waves a hand over his face, cleaning up the blood left from Natasha's punch and healing whatever wound she had given him, before lowering his lips to your ear.

"Þú skín í bardaga, stríðsprinsessa mín," Loki growls, his warm breath tickling your neck.

You whimper as you feel the heat pooling between your legs, and you reach your arms up around his neck, pulling him into a long and lustful kiss. His lips dance upon your own as you both begin to moan into the other. Loki's hips grate against you between your legs and he bites gently at your lips, pulling and sucking on them to his pleasure.

"Loki," you moan.

Suddenly, you feel his skin on yours as you notice that he has magically removed every piece of your clothing, and has simultaneously removed his robes, leaving only his tight, black leather pants.

"You have no idea what you do to me, my sálufélagi," Loki groans, aggressively pinning your hands above your head.

"Loki, I need you inside me right now," you whimper.

Loki pulls back slightly to look at you. "But love, I haven't prepared you," he says.

"Now, Loki. Please," you beg. You can feel your heartbeat between your legs, and have already started clenching tighter just thinking about his length filling you.

"Yes, my Valkyrie," Loki moans, accepting your request. He desperately pulls down his leather pants to his knees, not even bothering to take them all the way off, and positions his cock at your entrance.

Loki pushes in slowly, but you reach around and grab his ass with both hands, pulling him deeper into you. The slickness of your heated arousal helping to lessen the pain.

"Oh Gods Y/n, you're so tight," Loki cries as he slides in deeper. "So warm and so wet, my goddess," he moans into your ear as he begins sucking on your neck, leaving small bites behind.

Loki begins to thrust into you, and your head rolls back as you moan his name each time he plunges deep inside.

"Loki! Oh God Loki don't stop," you cry.

"Never," Loki moans, thrusting his cock inside you even faster and harder as the room fills with the sounds of your pleasure. Your bodies begin to move together in harmony, and you wrap your legs tightly around Loki's waist, sucking him in.

You feel the heat of your orgasm building when Loki pulls back slightly to stare into your eyes. As his emerald gaze pierces yours, you see within them an aggressive, lustful darkness. One that had never faded from the training room.

Suddenly, Loki reaches down, grabbing your throat and squeezing just hard enough to leave marks, but not hard enough to completely prevent you from breathing. You gasp at his dominance, but feel your walls clench in arousal.

As you submit to his grip, you let out a loud moan and Loki buries his face in your neck as his own panting and moaning grows louder. You rake your nails down his back, leaving behind streaks of red skin as his grip on your throat tightens.

You feel his cock twitching and throbbing inside you, and you know he's close. Just knowing that he's on the edge pushes you close to your own climax. You feel the heat between your legs growing in intensity.

"Loki, make me come," you beg. "Please, Loki. Gods, please!"

But suddenly, Loki releases the grip he has on your throat and pulls out from inside you. Your body aches at the loss of the feeling of fullness.

"Loki," you whine.

"Hush, Valkyrie. I want to come inside you."

Panicked for a moment, you look up at Loki to see that he has grabbed a condom from the nightstand. He slides it onto his engorged shaft, and looks once more at you - ravenously.

You lean back on the bed and spread your legs, lifting your hips and submitting to Loki, begging to be filled once more.

"Please," you whine.

Loki stares at your exposed pussy, admiring the wetness that he has created. After a moment, he plunges face-first between your legs, slipping his tongue expertly between your folds, and drinking every last drop.

"Oh fuck," you moan as Loki's silver tongue dances on your clit, flicking and sucking, making you feel things you didn't even know possible.

Your hips begin to move uncontrollably. They grind into Loki's face, and his hands slide beneath your ass, pulling you ever deeper into him. You ride his face, desperately moaning his name and begging for release.

All of a sudden, you feel Loki's length once more inside you.

"Shit!" you cry as Loki pounds into you, rougher than before. Each thrust sends vibrations through your clit, sending electricity through your body.

Loki once more collapses on top of you, his hips thrusting into your own as he tangles his hands in your hair, gripping tightly as he kisses and sucks on your neck.

"My Valkyrie," he pants, breathlessly, his sweaty body glued to yours. "I'm nearly there. Gods I'm nearly there," he moans.

Hearing Loki's moans of desperation causes the fire in your core to grow, and you feel your pussy begin to flutter around his cock as it slides in and out of you.

"Come with me, Valkyrie," Loki groans. "NOW!"

At Loki's command, waves of pleasure roll through your body, and your back arches as Loki slams into you, spilling his own cum as you clench around his shaft.

Loki thrusts gently a few more times, riding out both of your orgasms. Panting, you enjoy the feeling of Loki still inside you, and hold him in place for just a moment longer as he tries to slide out.

"Be careful, darling," he whispers in your ear in a low growl. "If you wish to make it to dinner at all tonight, I suggest you let me out," he says.

You giggle, but relent, allowing Loki to slide out of you.

Loki waves a tired hand, and in a few light flashes of green you are both cleaned up from the immediate mess. Loki reaches out his arms and pulls you in tighter. You snuggle into his bare chest as he plants several light kisses on your forehead.

"Next time," he says. "I'm taking you in the rafters."