*Chapter 54 - Love Locked*

Loki leads you to another room inside the palace that leaves you in wonder. A round, octangular bedroom made completely of glass. You can see straight through to roof to the green and purple aurora above.

But as beautiful as it is, nothing compares to your Loki. Your Loki. The one in front of you who no longer holds an enchantment to obscure his natural born form.

You realize, painfully, that you've never been with the man you love without him hiding a piece of himself. And you need to change that.

Pulling him to the bed, you crawl on and motion for him to join you. But Loki hesitates.

"Maybe I should-" you watch in horror as Loki begins to transform back, half his face already reverted back to his Asgardian paleness.

"Stop, Loki. Please," you beg, crawling on your knees to the edge and taking his face gently in your hands as the pale complexion recedes, and the blue once more takes it's place.

You slowly place a kiss on each cheek before looking at him deeply, making sure that he's hearing what you're saying.

"I want you, Loki Laufeyson," you whisper pulling him onto the bed as you slowly move yourself backwards, laying down and pulling him on top of you.

Finally, you feel him relent as he gives in to his desires. Gathering you in his arms as you lay below him, Loki clutches you tightly as his weight presses against your chest and his lips find yours once more.

This kiss is hungry, yet slow. As your lips move together, it's like they pass between them silent words of comfort. Fears in exchange for affirmations. Loki takes your bottom lip between his teeth and you let out a moan as his hand works its way into your hair. Finally, his tongue finds yours, and they dance together as couple. And every moment that passes the desire grows.

You're drinking from his sea, and he from yours. With every mouthful, your thirsts grows.

As both you and Loki gasp for air, Loki reaches for your hand and twists your bracelet, causing your suit to recede. His hand slides beneath your shirt and his cold fingers quickly find your hardening nipple while his lips take to your neck. His tongue rolls languidly across your pale flesh, the heat of his mouth contrasting against the chill of his lips as he sucks and bites, causing you to moan as you grab handfuls of his hair.

Soon you feel his fingers tugging at the edge of your shirt. You raise your arms above your head and allow him to pull the long-sleeved garment from your body, tossing it to the ground. He lowers his head and takes a nipple into his mouth, rolling it around as he gently nips, eliciting a moan as you feel a sudden heat blossom in your core.

"Oh Loki," you sigh, loving the feeling of his mouth on your breasts.

At your encouragement, Loki takes his other hand from your free nipple, and glides it down your stomach, playing with the waistband on your thermal leggings.

"Are you certain you want me to touch you like this, kærasta," Loki says, freeing your nipple from his mouth as he comes back up to press a gentle kiss to your lips. You nod, and reach down to guide his hands as he slips it beneath your panties, his cold fingers reaching their mark, causing your back to arch against the shocking cold.

You gasp into Loki's mouth as his lips once more cover your own while his fingers play with your clit, circling quickly over the little bundle of nerves that causes your hips to thrust slightly.

"More, Lo. Please," you beg as his lips fumble on yours.

Loki slides in one finger, and you groan as he quickly adds a second. The sinfully wet noises coming from between your thighs causing Loki's erection to grow quickly as it presses against your hip.