*Chapter 48 - Appreciation*

The moment your feet land in your quarters you conjure your seidr to your finger tips, sending a blast towards your door, securing it place. No one is going to interrupt you this time. You have too much to say. Too much to do.

You turn back to Loki who simply smirks at your determination. You push him backwards towards the bed. Hard.

He stumbles only for a moment before regaining his footing. His eyes widen slightly as he's taken aback by the strength he felt radiate from your arms, his upper lip twitching slightly.

"The greybeard truly got to you, didn't he?" Loki says with a low, menacing chuckle.

"Yeah," you snarl, closing the distance between you and Loki and grabbing a fistful of his surcoat, pushing him backwards slowly, inhaling his deep, sweet scent. "He did."

Loki plays along with every move. You know your strength is no match for his. He knows your strength is no match for his. But you can tell he's intrigued by your angry, lustful seduction.

You back him up slowly, step by step, until the back of his knees hit the edge of the bed. Your heart pounds in your chest as Loki arches one brow.

"What now, my lady? It seems you've reached an impasse?" he smirks.

"Kneel," you command.

"I beg your pardon?" he says, genuine bewilderment in his tone.

"Kneel," you say once more, slowly, through gritted teeth.

Loki's eyes sparkle in mischievous delight as his eyes slowly rake over your body, still hidden behind your black and emerald gown. His eyes continue to pass over you as he sinks slowly to the floor before you, and you feel your heat gather between your thighs.

Using your seidr, you remove Loki's shirt, and his eyes widen in delight.

"You are magnificent, Lo," you breathe out, feeling a wave of need roll through you as you watch the toned muscles in his shoulders and back flex slightly upon contact with the cool air.

Loki remains silent, watching you in anticipation. But you see him shift ever so slightly. He's clearly uncomfortable being complimented in a submissive position like this.

You walk up to him and bury your hands in his hair as his eyes close and he lets out a moan at your touch. You can see his erection already beginning to grow.

"I need you to hear this," you say as you stare at Loki. The wetness between your legs grows with your desire as Loki looks at you once more, begging you silently with his hungry eyes as your hands remain twisted in his raven locks.

"You are worthy."

Something about those three words ignites something in Loki, who reaches forward around your hips, grabbing your ass and pulling your hips to his face. Your core throbs as he nuzzles you through your dress.

"Kærasta," he groans, face buried in the fabric of your gown. But you can still feel the heat of his breath on your folds, and the vibrations of his moans on your clit.

"Loki," you sigh, feeling that slick, aching feeling between your legs.

"Please," Loki murmurs once more from between your thighs, desperate to get to the soft, pink folds beneath all that fabric.

"Stand," you command. "Bed. Now."

Loki stands quickly, crawling up on the bed and laying on the bed, head on the pillow. Using your seidr once more, you conjure a set of leather restraints in your own hands, allowing Loki to see them.