*Chapter 29 - The Taste of You*

As you feel yourself falling, you expect your feet to land on solid ground.

Instead, your back lands on the soft down comforter of your bed, and you feel Loki's lips on your ear.

"Item one on my list, my witchling," he whispers, "is to feel you on top of me once again."

Suddenly, your entire body is lifted from the bed, levitating as Loki rolls beneath you, then allows you to slowly lower down on top of him, your back to his bare chest.

You let out a moan as Loki's tongue finds that spot beneath your ear, and his hands begin wandering your body.

"Item two," he moans, his hips bucking up into yours slightly as he uses his seidr to remove your clothing completely, followed by his own.

You roll your head to the side, giving Loki better access to your neck as his kisses and sucks and bites, all the while his hands roam your body as you lay on top of him. He caresses your breasts, your stomach, and your sides before his fingertips find your thighs.

"What's next?" you moan pleadingly, grinding your hips against Loki's hardened length that now rests between the cheeks of your ass.

"Item three," Loki groans in your ear as you grind against him.

His fingers find your folds, and tease them open. You feel a sudden ache in your core as he slides his cold fingers through your slit, but not into you. Not yet. Instead, he gently plays with your clit as he nibbles on your ear and grinds against you, his other hand taking a single nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Oh shit," you moan, your back arching as Loki continues to work your clit, his heavy breathing in your ear turning you on as much as the fingers that squeeze and flick your nipple.

"Keep going, Lo. Please."

"Item four," he growls, releasing your nipple and moving his other hand to your core, hot and wet with arousal. Slowly, he slides two fingers in as he continues to play with your clit with his other hand.

You let out a gasp as he pumps his fingers into you, and increases the pressure beneath the pads of his fingertips circling your clit. You can feel his heartbeat pounding into your back, and his hitched breath gives away his own desire. But you're beginning to slip as you feel your climax approaching. Loki's skillful hands causing your breathing to become shallower as the fire in your core grows.

"I want to come, Loki...please let me come," you whine, your hips gyrating on both Loki's fingers inside of you, and the hard cock nestled between your ass cheeks.

"That would be item six, kærasta," Loki laughs darkly. "Valhalla forbid we go out of order," he says, pulling his fingers out of your pussy and removing both hands, leaving you an aching whimpering mess on top of him. You feel your juices leaking from your pussy as he pulls his fingers from you, dripping onto his thighs beneath you.

"Loki," you whine, almost in pain from how badly you burn for him.

Suddenly Loki has slid from under you, pinning you down on the mattress as he hungrily presses his lips to yours and grabs fistfuls of your hair. You let out a desperate moan against his lips as he begins to slide his cock between the folds of your wet pussy. But he refuses to enter you, teasing you painfully.

"Loki I can't take this," you whimper. "Please, fuck me."

"I would never fuck you, darling. I have only ever, and will only, make love to you," he growls.