𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
"𝖠𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖺 𝖤𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗋 𝖲𝗅𝗒𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇."

—A FEW DAYS HAVE PASSED AND THE 'BOY-WHO-LIVED' WAS NOW ALL OVER THE DAILY PROPHET

A FEW DAYS HAVE PASSED AND THE 'BOY-WHO-LIVED' WAS NOW ALL OVER THE DAILY PROPHET. Voldemort, or now known as Thomas Slytherin, now had a few seats in the Wizengamot and could work from the inside.

Everyone had now believed that Voldemort was gone, so they were trying to round up deatheaters. Not that they were successful, though.

Right now, Tom looked at the cot, where Ava was sleeping at. "You're really quiet for a one year old. Shouldn't you have cried atleast once by now?" He asked.

And he was right. Ava hadn't cried at all ever since she had been staying there. It actually worried Tom, not that he would ever admit it.

Narcissa, who had just walked in, spoke up. "I would've said that it's normal, just to ease your worries, my lord. However, I'm afraid that it isn't.."

"I'm not worried." denied Tom immediately, "Merely curious."

Narcissa hummed knowingly as she picked up Ava, who was now awake, "Goodmorning, cutie. I'm giving you a bath today, alright?"

Tom sighed as he stood up, "Take care of her, Narcissa. I'll be out, I have work to do."

"Of course, my lord." Narcissa said, not looking away from Ava as she ran her hands through her wavy hair.

"What?" Sirius and Remus asked simultaneously, their voices dangerously low.

"She's dead." James shrugged carelessly, "Harry, however, has defeated Voldemort! OUR Harry! Can you believe it, Padfoot?!"

Sirius reached for his wand, but was stopped by a look from his husband. "You're saying.. you're not even looking for her?"

"What's there to look for?" asked a confused Lily, "Dumbledore confirmed that Ava was dead."

"Dead?" asked a frowning Harry, who didn't know what the matter was, but knew that his sister was nowhere to be seen.

"Padfoot, what is your problem?" James asked, "We're supposed to celebrate—"

"OUR GODDAUGHTER IS GONE!" snapped Remus, making the Potter couple look astonished, "AND YOU'RE THINKING OF 'CELEBRATING'?"

"You still have a godson. Honestly, moony, why are you forgetting Harry—?"

"This." Sirius started, pointing a finger at the man. "This is not the James Potter I used to be best friends with. This-.. How dare you. How could you."