"𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟."

"YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL"
"𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾. 𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋, 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋."

—CEDRIC LOOKED AT THE GIRL IN HIS ARMS, WHO WAS BUSY WITH READING A BOOK TO NOTICE

—CEDRIC LOOKED AT THE GIRL IN HIS ARMS, WHO WAS BUSY WITH READING A BOOK TO NOTICE. The two were on top of the Astronomy tower, even though it was almost midnight. "You're beautiful," he mumbled, kissing her forehead.

She looked up from the book in her hands, a bit shocked. "I know," she chuckled, trying to hide her emotion instead.

"You've never been told that, have you?"

"People will say 'you're beautiful' but it takes a special person to believe it." shrugged the girl as if it was nothing.

Cedric raised an eyebrow. "And do you believe it now?"

"Yeah."

He smiled. "I'm special?"

"Shut up," she mumbled with a faint blush on her cheeks, which made him laugh.

"What do you think your father will do if he found out about us?" Cedric changed the subject.

"Kill you," replied Alexandria nonchalantly.

"Thought so. However, when I join, that would change, right?"

"Ced, you cannot join. You just can't. It isn't you."

"Wherever you go, I follow."

"Not this time." She shook her head.

"I've thought about it—"

"No, you haven't." Alexandria cut him off knowingly. "You know damn well you haven't."

He didn't seem fazed at all. "If the dark lord raised you this well, I'm sure he's not as bad and evil as the others claim."

"You're right about.. a quarter of that." She scoffed. "I have found so much beauty in the dark as I have found a lot of horrors in the light."

"Exactly. And I want us to experience that together."

"Cedric, you're literally risking your life!" She finally snapped, then gave him an apologetic look for snapping. "Sorry."

"I don't care. Andria, the only thing I want is for you to be happy—"

"How can I be happy if something happens to you? Especially if it's because of me?"

"Why wouldn't you be happy if I die for you?"

"Because you'll be gone!"

"How about you think of the part where I accept death as long as it's for you?"

"We've known each other for 7 months and you'll be okay with dying for me? Dying for someone who wouldn't do the same?"

"I know you won't die for me," he said, although he did not look sad, nor was he angry. He looked.. smug. "However, I know you'll kill for me, and that's even better."

She rolled her eyes, but didn't deny it— because she knew he was right. "You make it sound like it's not a normal thing for me to kill people."

"Not for someone, though. You've only done it for missions."

She rolled her eyes again. "And now you're making me sound like a psychopath."

"You kind of are," chuckled Cedric.

"Just like every other villain," smirked Alexandria, suddenly proud. Her smirk slowly vanished as she asked, "Am I a villain in your story?"

Cedric smiled softly. "Yes."

She glared at him, suddenly offended. "Pardon me?"

"Would you rather be a nice and kind person?" He raised his eyebrows with a teasing look.

"Touché," mumbled Alexandria, letting out a small laugh.

"Speaking of kills and stuff.. do you think there'll be a war?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Well, Voldemort's actually alive, which nobody else knows, and so is Dumbledore, which Voldemort definitely knows."

"Honestly? I don't know. Father hasn't been sending me letters, nor has he tried to meet up in Hogsmeade." She finally stood up and sat down in front of him instead, looking at the stars. "Nor has my godfather or his husband. I'm not sure which hurts more."

"You want to talk about it?" He suggested softly.

Alexandria shook her head. "Anyway, I figured out the third task's a maze."

Cedric groaned. "That's a horrible idea for a task."

"I still don't know why I was chosen. What's Dumbledore planning?" She mumbled, more to herself than him.

"Well, we'll find out soon."