𝗡𝗢 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡?

NO MISSION?
"𝖠𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖺, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇?"

NO MISSION?"𝖠𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖺, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇?"

—TOM FROWNED. "What?" He asked, unsure if he had heard his daughter correctly. Alexandria, who was sitting in front of his desk, shrugged while fidgeting with the hem of her skirt. "I can't go on this mission."

"Alexandria, when have you ever said no to a mission?"

"Now," said the girl, standing up. "I apologize, father, but this is important."

"More important than going on a mission?"

Her eyebrows rose. "Don't try to guilt-trip me. It won't work."

Tom rolled his eyes. "Of course it won't. I wasn't trying to."

His daughter shrugged and walked to the door. "I promise to do more missions this summer, but I can't right now."

"I understand, Lex, but I'm starting to get worried about you."

"There's nothing to be worried about. I'm alright, father."

Alexandria looked up from the book in her hands when somebody walked into the library.

A slight smile spread across her face when a black dog rushed over to her, followed by his husband and their godson.

"What's going on?" She asked as Sirius turned back from his Animagus form. "Is everything alright?"

"You tell us," frowned Remus in worry. "What are you searching for?"

"Nothing important—"

"She's searching for somebody back from the dead," said Harry, ignoring her glare as he laid his head on her lap— wanting to annoy her. "Aren't you, Alexandria?"

"Necromancy? Somebody performed that?" Sirius finally joined in.

His goddaughter nodded. "Yes and I'm trying to figure out who the man back from the dead is."

Remus sighed. "It's kind of.. well, obvious. Lexie, who died recently?"

Alexandria's face was now void of any emotion. "I don't know."

"Cedric Diggory. It might be him—"

"Who's Cedric?" She stood up, ignoring Harry— who had fallen. "I don't know who you're talking about."

"C'mon," Sirius picked his goddaughter up, ignoring her shriek and wanting to get rid of the tension. "Let's go flying!"

"Broom race?" Harry grinned as wide as Sirius.

His godfather nodded, ruffling his hair. "Broom race!"

About 2 hours later, Alexandria was now in her room after taking a shower and getting dressed.

Her hair was in a messy bun— the green strands framing her face.

She looked away from the mirror when somebody knocked on her bedroom door. "Come in."

The door opened and Draco walked in, looking at her curiously. "You didn't come to our last mission," stated the boy.

"Really?" She feigned shock. "What great information."

He rolled his eyes. "I just wanted to make sure you're ok."

"I am," nodded Alexandria, then pointing to the door. "Now, shoo."

"I was wondering if there was a way I could help?"

She frowned, looking at him in suspicion. "Help? With what?"

"This situation involving Professor Selwyn seems like a big deal to you—" he picked up one of her many books about necromancy "—and I want to help. Just so it's finally over with and we can go back to missions, of course."

"This is no joke, Malfoy." scoffed the girl. "You don't even know much about necromancy."

"I know that it has to be done with a ritual," shrugged Draco.

"That's probably all you know."

"You could tell me everything there is needed to know."

"I want to do this alone, Malfoy. I appreciate your—" she wrinkled her nose, almost as if she was forcing herself to say what she was going to say next. "—choice of wanting to help, but I don't need it. You can leave now."

Draco shrugged again. "Suit yourself," he said, walking out of her room.