𝗦𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗨𝗧

SNEAKING OUT
"𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾, 𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒. 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖺𝖼𝗋𝖾."

—IT WAS NOW AUGUST 30

IT WAS NOW AUGUST 30. Things were slowly starting to go back to normal, much to Alexandria's relief. Two more days were left until the Summer break was over and her fourth year would start. Tom had told her many times that it was fine for her to stay home— not trusting Dumbledore, of course— but she had refused. So, they came up with a plan— Barty Crouch Jr. would disguise as Mad-Eye Moody to keep a good eye on Dumbledore. As for the Potters, Tom and the death eaters were searching high and low for them— wanting to kill them in the most painful way possible— but it turned out that they were hiding under the Fidelius charm.

Right now, it was 2 A.M.

Alexandria had gotten a letter earlier on that day from Harry Potter, who had requested for them to meet up.

After many magic oaths, when she was sure that he'd come alone, she agreed.

So, here she was now—

Putting on her hood up, Alexandria was about to sneak out of the manor.

She opened her bedroom window and winced at the high drop. She had forgotten her bedroom was on the third floor— which was where Tom's room was also at, and Sirius and Remus' room.

"Fuck," she cursed when the lights suddenly turned on.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked a voice by the doorway.

Turning around slowly, Alexandria smiled innocently. "Hello, father."

Tom crossed his arms and leaned on the doorway, face stern. "I repeat: where do you think you're going?"

"A walk," shrugged his daughter. "I needed to clear my head."

"This Manor is huge. You can take a walk inside."

"Fresh air, father. You do know what that is, right?" She teased.

He rolled his eyes fondly. "Lex, you don't get it, do you? I almost lost you. You're not going anywhere until I'm sure you'd be safe."

She glanced at the window, suddenly quiet. "I'll go with Raven." She suggested.

Raven was the name of her horse. It might've been common, but thanks to her horse being pitch black, she adored it.

Tom raised an eyebrow. "Lex—"

"Please, father." She practically begged, enjoying the way his eyes softened. "I'll be back, I promise. I've got my wand and daggers if anything happens."

"Fine, but don't go too far."

About 10 minutes later, Alexandria stepped down from her horse, giving her a loving stroke. "Stay here, alright?"

Raven nodded.

Looking around, Alexandria noticed a black figure walking towards her. "Hood down next time, Potter, or else I would've killed you." She scoffed.

Harry Potter put his hood down, looking guilty. "I'm so sorry for what happened to you—"

"What? For almost killing me?" She let out a cold laugh, tears in her eyes.

Harry tried swallowing the lump in his throat. "I didn't know, Alexandria. My parents— they— they just told me to give you the glass of water, saying something about you being thirsty.."

"I trusted you enough to drink the water you gave me." stated Alexandria. There was no denying it now— tears were definitely in her eyes. "You tried to poison me.." she whispered, voice cracking.

Of course, if you knew her well enough, you'd see how it was all an act.

Heck, she didn't even care Harry almost poisoned her. All she cared about was revenge.

Alexandria had always been good at manipulating people, so her believable act was no surprise.

"I didn't know!" He exclaimed, tears falling down his face. "I feel so guilty, Alexandria. I almost killed you.."

"Since when do heroes care about villains?" asked the girl, scoffing. "That's what we are to you, right? Villains. Driven to insanity by hate."

"I— I don't know.. I'm confused, Alexandria. I really am."

"The light tried to kill me. The dark saved me. Isn't that enough?"

Harry sat down on the ground, a few twigs cracking. He rubbed his face anxiously. "Do you blame me for it?"

"I blame you for everything," whispered the girl, sitting down next to him. "but you can change that. That's what you want, right?"

"Of course!"

"Come. Come to us, Harry. We'll save you. We'll show you love not manipulation. We'll help you."

"There's going to be a war sooner or later, isn't there?" sighed Harry.

"This isn't going to be just a war anymore, Harry." said Alexandria, looking at the stars. "It's going to be a massacre."