𝗛𝗢𝗚𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥

HOGWARTS LETTER
"𝖠𝗏𝖺?"

—THE NEXT FEW YEARS PASSED BY SMOOTHLY WITH NO TROUBLES

THE NEXT FEW YEARS PASSED BY SMOOTHLY WITH NO TROUBLES. Sirius had achieved the lordship of the Most Noble and ancient house of Black, meaning that he had seats in the Wizengamot.

Alexandria's relationship with the deatheaters were.. amusing, to say the least.

Her dagger lessons with Dolohov made the pair closer, and turn into a team.

Bellatrix, despite her craziness, had a special place in Alexandria's heart, being the mother-figure she was.

Of course, she was the most comfortable with Sirius and Remus, something that would never change.

Tom was the perfect father. However, he still didn't have the heart to tell Alexandria that she was adopted. Nobody did.

An owl flew into the kitchen while they were all eating breakfast.

"Who the fuck—"

"Language, Sirius." Remus cut his husband off, pulling the letter from the owl.

"Whom the fuck—"

Remus groaned, while Alexandria and the inner-circle snickered.

"Oh, would you look at that, Lexie." Remus grinned, giving her the letter.

Alexandria took it, and read it.
'Ms. A. Slytherin.
Second Master Bedroom.
London.'

"I got accepted." announced Alexandria a few minutes later after reading the whole letter.

"Black—" Tom tried warning the man, shaking his head when his daughter was now rushed out of the kitchen on Sirius Black's back, probably to get ready to pay Diagon alley a visit.

Alexandria and Tom walked into Diagon Alley.

Sirius and Remus weren't with them because it would raise suspicions, since they both had cut off all ties with the light families and if they were seen with the Slytherin family, it would give Dumbledore unwanted questions.

"Flourish and Blotts?" asked Alexandria, looking up from the letter in her hands.

Tom pointed to a store, lips quirking upwards when he saw her smile, knowing how much she loved reading.

Alexandria was pulling out a book when she noticed someone almost bumping into her. "Sorry." The boy apologized, picking up the books that he dropped.

"It's alright. Do you need help with that?" Alexandria asked. She hated being nice, but she had to charm everyone so the future plans would work out.

"No, thank you." The boy said and stood up, fixing his glasses. He stopped abruptly when their eyes locked.

Something clicked in their minds at the same time.

"Ava?" Harry Potter whispered in shock, his voice filled with joy. "You're alive."

"I'm not Ava." Alexandria immediately said, shaking her head.

"Yes, you are." Harry frowned, his eyes slightly tearing up. "I can recognize your eyes anywhere."

Alexandria looked at his green eyes that were the exact same color as hers. She shook her head, "I apologize, you've got the wrong person—"

"No, I don't!" Harry cut her off, looking desperate. "Do you know how regretful I have been for so many years?"

"I apologize greatly." Alexandria said, "I am not this 'Ava' you're talking about. Now, if you'll excuse me—"

"Yes, you are! Ava—" He clutched his scar in pain as Lord Slytherin showed up.

"Lex, have you got everything?"

"Yes, father." Alexandria replied, looking at Harry one last time, "I hope you find.. her, one day. Until then, I'm not her. Sorry."

Tom frowned and tensed, watching as the boy sighed sadly and walked away. "What did he tell you?"

Alexandria didn't reply, feeling conflicted.

The father and daughter walked into Ollivander's wand shop. Alexandria frowned at the seemingly empty shop, "Hello?"

"Ah, miss Slytherin.." said a misty voice. A man stepped out and walked to the counter, looking for wands. "My magic has always shown me everybody's names, but never has it been two names.." he mused, looking at both of them.

Alexandria glared at the man just like her father was. "Ah, here we go." Olivander said and gave her a wand, snatching it out of her hand as soon as she held it, making Tom glare harder at him. "Definitely not!"

A few hours later, Alexandria had finally gotten her wand. It was a pitch-black wand, but with dark green decorations on the bottom. Its wood was Blackthorn, which was an unusual wand wood and had the reputation of being best-suited for a warrior. Its core was basilisk horn, something which shocked the two men greatly, since everyone knew that only one wand had that core->The wand which belonged to Salazar Slytherin.

As soon as they apparated back home, Tom frowned when his daughter walked away immediately. "Lex?"

Alexandria turned around and raised an eyebrow, "Yes, Tom?"

Tom's face dropped immediately, "What's wrong?"

"...Who's Ava?"