𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗦

𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗦
"𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗀𝗈𝖽𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋."

—SIRIUS AND REMUS EXCHANGED A LOOK, BOTH OF THEM ROLLING THEIR EYES SIMULTANEOUSLY

SIRIUS AND REMUS EXCHANGED A LOOK, BOTH OF THEM ROLLING THEIR EYES SIMULTANEOUSLY. Peter Pettigrew was practically shaking with fear infront of them, "I-.. I do not know what you are talking about—"

"Cut the crap, wormy." Sirius cut off, his eyes still holding tears, "We know the truth. We'd like to join."

Peter's eyes widened as he looked at the two, "J-join? The deatheaters?"

"Yes, wormtail." Remus said and smiled slightly, "Anything for our goddaughter."

Tom Marvolo Riddle-..No, Thomas Marvolo Slytherin frowned as his pathetic cowardly follower continued,

"My lord-..T-they want-.. want Av-..Alexandria."

"They wouldn't dare touch her." Tom immediately said, his jaw clenched.

"No, my lord. W-what I.. I mean is.. They-.. They wish to join, my lord."

"They do?" asked a slightly surprised Tom, "Very well. Bring them here soon, Pettigrew. You're dismissed."

As soon as Peter had walked out of the room, Tom rushed to his daughter's room and smiled in satisfaction about the fact that she was safe.

He closed the door and walked over to her cot, looking at the sleeping baby, who was curled up with Nagini.

Nagini raised her head and immediately hissed, 'Master she's so cute!'

Tom let out an amused chuckle, 'I trust you like her?'

'Very!'

'That's good.' Tom said, eyes not leaving his sleeping daughter, 'She is my.. daughter, after all.'

Nagini nodded in agreement and went back to the sleeping baby. Tom sighed and brushed her straight pitch black hair to the side, smiling slightly at the sight of his..daughter, looking so peaceful.

"Please.." Sirius practically begged, his voice filled with emotions.

Tom looked at the couple in thought, "If you love her so much, why didn't you bother to adopt her and get her away from there?"

"We tried." Sirius said, "James didn't let us.."

Tom hummed, "You know if I accept you both wanting to see her and join me, you'd have to go on missions and lots more."

"We know." nodded Remus, "And we accept that."

"Very well. You both can live here as well." Tom said, knowing how the two would want to be near their goddaughter at all times, "Roll up your sleeves."

"That one is your room." Tom pointed to a door and then pointed to the one infront of theirs, "That's her room. She's been very quiet, I must tell you both." He finished and opened Alexandria's door, pointing to the cot in the middle.

Sirius and Remus immediately rushed over, their eyes widening at her change, "You've blood-adopted her, my lord?" asked Remus.

Tom nodded, "Her name's Alexandria Eleanor Slytherin."

"So, you're the new lord Slytherin that everyone's talking about." mumbled Sirius as he picked up his goddaughter.

Alexandria woke up from her nap and immediately smiled at who was holding her, "Pa'foo!"

Tom's eyes widened comically, while Sirius let out a fond chuckle. "I missed you so much, Lexie." Sirius said, brushing her hair with his hands.

Tom left the room and closed the door in hopes that his daughter would start talking again soon and would stay that happy.

Sirius, Bellatrix, and Narcissa all stopped as they looked at each other with widened eyes.

"What a family reunion." joked Barty, earning a slap to the head by Rodolphus.

Dolohov walked in at that moment with Mulciber, both of them sharing a look because of the obvious tension and immediately walking back out.

"Sirius?" Narcissa finally spoke up.

"I think 10 year old me owes you two galleons, Cissa." Sirius admitted, talking about how Narcissa had told him that one day he'd join the dark, but he had disagreed and they made a bet on it.

Narcissa let out a laugh, "You joined because of Alexa, didn't you?"

"That and the fact that the light are a bunch of manipulators and liars."

"We've been trying to tell you that for years, but you ran away instead of listening to us." Bellatrix pointed out, glaring at her cousin.

Sirius merely shrugged, smiling when Remus walked in with Alexa in his arms.

"Pa'foo!" Alexa giggled as Sirius took her.

Narcissa and Bellatrix shared a shocked look, "She hasn't talked even once.. That was her first time." Narcissa said.

"Probably because she missed me." Sirius smugly replied, eyes never leaving his goddaughter.

"Sure, that must be it." scoffed Bellatrix sarcastically.