𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

YEARS LATER
"𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒."

—25 YEAR OLD ALEXANDRIA SLYTHERIN-MALFOY SIGHED AFTER GETTING MORNING SICKNESS FOR THE TENTH TIME THAT MONTH

—25 YEAR OLD ALEXANDRIA SLYTHERIN-MALFOY SIGHED AFTER GETTING MORNING SICKNESS FOR THE TENTH TIME THAT MONTH. Draco, her husband, frowned in concern. "We really should take you to a doctor. It won't take long—"

A lot had changed over the past 7-8 years.

The dark lord had control over the whole Wizarding world and everything was going great— the Wizarding traditions and holidays had finally came back and so did much better things.

Draco and Alexandria had gotten married three years ago— when they were 22.

It was a small wedding— with their family only. And the inner circle— which Alexandria considered a family, anyway.

Harry and Blaise had gotten married after 6 years of being betrothed— they got married when they were 23.

Alexandria shook her head and walked to their room— in Slytherin-Malfoy manor (which they had bought together years ago). "I'm fine, love."

"You're obviously not, Ellie—"

"Draco," her eyes widened suddenly. "I'll be right back."

Draco groaned at his wife's stubbornness, but nodded.

Closing the door of the bathroom, Alexandria put a hand on her stomach and muttered a charm— which was to know if someone was pregnant and which gender it was.

If white smoke appeared, it meant that she wasn't pregnant. If blue smoke appeared, it meant that she was pregnant with a baby boy. If pink smoke appeared, it meant that she was pregnant with a baby girl.

She opened her eyes, lips parting as pink smoke appeared— then went away.

Draco stood up when the door of the library opened an hour later. "Love, is everything alright?" He immediately asked.

She nodded with a small smile, walking over to him. "Everything's great."

"You look a little pale," he frowned, putting a hand on her forehead. "You're not burning up, though."

"Draco, I'm pregnant."

He was quiet for a few seconds until the words finally sunk in. "..what?"

"I'm pregnant," said Alexandria, putting her hands on her husband's jaw. "We're going to be parents."

"We're going to be parents," repeated her husband with widened eyes— tears of joy in them. "You're going to be a mother. I'm going to be a father."

"Yes, love." chuckled the woman.

He turned away, wiping the tears that were falling. "Do you know the gender?"

Alexandria nodded. "We're having a baby girl."

He put a hand over his mouth. "A girl?" He repeated, voice a bit muffled. "I'm spoiling the shit out of her."

His wife laughed and put a hand on her stomach, smiling when he kissed her head.

"Gosh, I love you so much it's almost unreal." Draco said, pulling her in for a hug.

"I love you, too, Draco." said Alexandria, her arms around his neck.

After a few minutes of being in each other's arms in silence, she pulled away, noticing the look on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Do you think.. do you think I'll be a good father?"

"I think you'll be a wonderful father," she replied truthfully. "And we'll be a wonderful family."