𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗦

BROOMSTICK LESSONS
"𝖸𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖲𝖳 𝖲𝖤𝖤𝖪𝖤𝖱 𝖨𝖭 𝖠 𝖢𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖸 !"

BROOMSTICK LESSONS"𝖸𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖲𝖳 𝖲𝖤𝖤𝖪𝖤𝖱 𝖨𝖭 𝖠 𝖢𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖸 !"

ALEXANDRIA WAS SPENDING THE FREE PERIOD UNDER A TREE, READING A BOOK. Pansy and Daphne were with her, both of them getting into a conversation about dresses and that type of stuff.

The sudden silence made Alexandria look up from the book in her hands.

Harry Potter was standing right in front of them.

"What is it, Potter?" Alexandria asked in boredom, while Pansy and Daphne were glaring at him.

"Can I please talk to you?"

She nodded and stood up. They walked to the corner of the courtyard for some privacy just incase someone would listen in.

"Ava—"

"I'm not Ava!"

Harry frowned at her tone. "Yes, you are. Please, Ava.. I missed you so much."

Alexandria struggled to keep her emotionless mask on, but tried not to let it show. "Potter... I'm not Ava. I'm terribly sorry for what has happened to your sister—"

"How do you know Ava is my sister?" Harry immediately cut her off. "Only Ava would know that."

Alexandria stopped, her eyes widening slightly as she realized her mistake. "Well— I just assumed." She quickly said.

Harry didn't look convinced, but he reluctantly nodded. "I'm sorry, then. You just... remind me so much of her."

She gave him a small hesitant smile just before walking away, leaving him thoughtfully look at her.

"GoodAfternoon, class." said James Potter, the new flying teacher, as he walked between the two rows of broomsticks.

"GoodAfternoon, Professor Potter." The Gryffindors chorused, while the Slytherins stayed quiet.

"Welcome to your first flying lesson." Professor Potter said. "Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Stick your right hand over the broom, and say 'up'."

"Up!" They all tried.

Alexandria didn't even bother saying it aloud, looking up from the broomstick in her hand when someone gasped.

"How the hell did you do that?" Draco Malfoy whispered in awe.

"Maybe you should try to spend less time bleaching your hair and spend more time on a broomstick." Alexandria whispered back, making him flush in embarrassment, but he tried to cover it up by glaring at her.

"Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. Grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end." James Potter instructed, looking at the students that did as he said.

"When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick of from the ground and— Mister Longbottom!" James exclaimed in shock as the said boy started uncontrollably flying. "Neville! N-Neville!"

Most of the class all winced when Neville Longbottom started shouting and falling, earning a broken wrist, its 'crack' sound echoing in their ears.

"Right.." The Professor said, rushing to Neville and holding him up. "I want all of you to stay on the ground while I take Neville to the hospital wing. Harry, you're in charge."

As soon as Neville and the Professor were out of view, Draco grabbed the rememberall from the ground.

"Give it here, Malfoy." Harry immediately said, glaring at him.

"No." Draco haughtily replied. "I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find."

Alexandria rolled her eyes when Draco started flying. "Bleach-boy! You don't even know how to fly properly!"

Draco ignored her, but unfortunately she was right. He was wobbling on his broom, not knowing how to properly control it.

"Harry, no!" A voice said, catching her attention. "You know what Professor Potter said. Besides, you might fall!"

Harry Potter ignored Hermione Granger and flew up.

"This is the part you join, isn't it?" Daphne asked knowingly.

"Oh Merlin, Drakie's going to fall!" Pansy exclaimed in fear.

Alexandria nodded. "Yep." She simply said and flew up, joining the two boys.

"—catch it if you can, Potter!" Draco said, throwing the rememberall.

Harry immediately flew over to it, catching it midair. However, something had gone wrong with Draco's broom, causing him to crash with Harry— which caused him to drop the rememberall.

Alexandria immediately flew over to the said rememberall, also catching it midair. "Look, I know you're a pompous brat, but I warned you." She glared at Draco, who shrugged and looked unbothered.

"Potter!" A stern voice said, catching their attention.

"Slytherin." Snape greeted, while McGonagall started talking with Potter.

Alexandria flew down to the ground, giving the ball to a Gryffindor, and walked over to Snape. "Yes, sir?"

"Follow me."

"YOUNGEST SEEKER IN A CENTURY!" Pansy exclaimed in excitement. She was in Alexandria's dorm with Daphne, who was painting her nails.

"Yeah. Same with Potter." Alexandria replied, looking for a book to read.

"Who cares?" asked Daphne, looking at her as if she were dumb. "You're still one of the two youngest seekers in a century! You should be proud of yourself!"

The Slytherin heiress shrugged and sat down on her bed. "Everyone will underestimate me, because I'm a girl. They'll probably go easy on me."

"Then catch the damn snitch and show them that you are not to be underestimated." Pansy shrugged.