𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗢𝗚𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦

THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS
"𝗂 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖾."

—WEEKS PASSED AND IT WAS NOW THE DAY OF THE WAR

WEEKS PASSED AND IT WAS NOW THE DAY OF THE WAR. "Lex," whispered Tom. The whole dark side was on a hill near Hogwarts, getting ready to take down its wards and stuff. "Yes, father?" She asked, next to him.

"You can back out," offered Tom hopefully. "You can go back home and be safe—"

"I'd rather die."

The dark lord sighed and looked away.

Alexandria took this as her chance to go to the back— where most of the young death eaters were standing at.

"Don't leave my side," said Draco as soon as his fiancée was in his arms. "Not even for a second, okay?"

Alexandria nodded, pulling away.

"This war is going into history books," grinned Blaise in an attempt to ease the tension. "let's hope we won't embarrass ourselves."

"Everyone already knows our names, Zabini," scoffed Draco.

Alexandria's lips quirked upwards for a second. "But not our stories."

"Yeah, so don't die, or else we won't be able to tell those stories." Harry joined in, twirling his wand in his hand in an attempt to calm his nerves.

"I won't die if you won't."

Harry smiled at his sister's words. "I promise to not die."

"Me too," said Blaise, walking over to Harry and holding his hand.

They all looked at Draco, who rolled his eyes. "I promise to not die."

But the problem was.. none of them wholeheartedly promised and they knew that, but didn't dare point it out.

"Begin," boomed Tom's voice through the crowds of death eaters.

And suddenly, everyone was pointing their wands at the Hogwarts castle.

"What are we doing here?" asked Draco as they walked into the Room of Requirement— while the war had already started.

Alexandria looked around the cluttered room. "A small box. With a tiara inside."

"Why?" frowned Blaise in confusion, but he already started looking— as did Harry.

"Let's just say my father's life depends on it," muttered the girl, starting to look.

Something fell across the room, catching the group of four's attention.

Alexandria stepped up, but Draco immediately stepped in front of her. "Show yourself," said Draco, his wand out.

"Weasleys, of course," Alexandria rolled his eyes when Ron Weasley and his sister showed themselves.

"Harry!" Ginny made an attempt to rush over to him and hug him, but Blaise immediately stepped in front of Harry. "Harry, remember what we talked about when we were kids? Why are you letting this.. boy.. stop our future?"

"Oh for Merlin's sake—"

"Shh, love," Draco interrupted Alexandria with a small grin. "this is interesting."

"Excuse me?" scoffed Harry. "This boy is the person I'm getting betrothed to."

"You are?" Alexandria turned around.

"We are," nodded Blaise with a victorious grin.

"Harry, you're not—" Ron wrinkled his nose in disgust "—gay."

"Oi!" Alexandria threw a box at his head. "What's wrong with being gay?!"

"What are you getting angry about? Are you a lesbian?" Ron Weasley rolled his eyes.

"I'm bisexual, bastard."

"That's disgusting!" Ginny sneered. "Harry, you don't want to be with these people, do you? We're much better. And we can have a future together like we always planned to!"

"Like you planned to," Harry rolled his eyes. "Avada kedavra."

"That's my boy," whispered Blaise, looking proud.

"Avada Kedavra!" Ron tried, but his wand literally broke.

"Your core is light," scoffed Alexandria. "Avada kedavra!"

They all watched as Ron's dead body fell to the ground.

Blaise kicked Ginny's body, so that it was next to Ron. "Good riddance."

"Is this what we were searching for?" Draco picked a box up from the ground and opened it, eyes widening. "Yeah. It's definitely it."

"Where did you find it?" His fiancée asked, taking it and putting it away.

"You threw it at Ron's head."

"Oh."

"Sectumsempra!" exclaimed a voice behind Alexandria.

She immediately hid behind a pillar, but fell, her head hitting the ground.

Feeling something drip down the side of her face, Alexandria didn't even flinch, standing up and killing the person wandlessly.

"Who was she?" She asked the nearest person— a death eater.

"Lavender Brown, heiress." replied the death eater, then running away to kill somebody else.

"Ellie.." Draco gasped. "You just wandlessly killed someone."

Her eyes widened in realization. "Damn."

"We have to go," said Blaise, rushing to where the couple was standing at. "The dark lord and all the others are in the great hall— a huge war literally happening in that small room."

"But.. who's my father even fighting against?" frowned Alexandria in confusion.

"Nobody," replied Harry. "He's just mercilessly killing the whole light side."

"Let's go join," Alexandria's eyes lightened up in excitement.

"Let's take a trip down memory lane, my love," said Draco as they walked into the great hall— where everyone was dueling.

She watched as he pulled two daggers out of his pocket. "No way," she gasped in excitement.

"Aren't the wands easier?" asked Harry in confusion— not knowing much about daggers.

Alexandria took the dagger, throwing it at the nearest light member— watching as he immediately died. "No."